Favorite Croot

Advertisement
Now that 96% of our class has signed, who is your favorite ‘Croot for ‘23? They’re all great because they’re now ‘Canes but who to you is the fan-fave or ambassador ala Duke Johnson or Deejay Dallas?

I got to go with Jayden Wayne. Committed way back on July 9, never wavered throughout the rough season. His stock on the major sites also seemed to plummet for no reason yet he still tweeted out congrats to our other five stars like FM when they were named as one. He may not be as flashy on the field as some others off the Edge but the kid is a talent and going to be a good one.
Those two 5 star lineman, they are the future of the program and I think they change the trajectory of this program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Favorite: Francis and Popo (both never wavered after committing to a team that went 5-7)

Recruits I can't watch to watch develop: Frankie and Collins

Both have great measurables and athleticism. Both will be learning from two of the best in the business (Mirabel and JT).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that 96% of our class has signed, who is your favorite ‘Croot for ‘23? They’re all great because they’re now ‘Canes but who to you is the fan-fave or ambassador ala Duke Johnson or Deejay Dallas?

I got to go with Jayden Wayne. Committed way back on July 9, never wavered throughout the rough season. His stock on the major sites also seemed to plummet for no reason yet he still tweeted out congrats to our other five stars like FM when they were named as one. He may not be as flashy on the field as some others off the Edge but the kid is a talent and going to be a good one.
Mine is Pancake before I even knew who he was like over a year ago I saw tape of him pass setting at a camp and thought he had the best feet of any tackle prospect I’ve ever seen at the HS level

Man let these names sink in. Do y’all see this? Like have y’all taken a second to let this class sink in. I haven’t, been so focused on who’s next. Every answer to this question is legit.

I like Riley Williams because I see him being our Bowers from GA. Can’t get any big time WRs right now but it can be done without them. Great o line & running game with game changing TEs. Also we have some great athletes in the slot that are far from slouches. Feel like Riley can open a lot up for the offense. Wouldn’t be mad at us looking like UGA on offense.

Advertisement
Back