Favorite 3 that no one is talking about

Rousseau
Pope
and. . . .

Advertisement
Your out of your mind if you honestly think their talent isn't close....Tell the staff that, and they'll laugh you out of the room...I'll take the word of his Uncle (played at UM) who posts here frequently, and knows each and every WR at UM currently...(And P.S....Spare me any "Of course he's gonna side with his Nephew" stuff"....) He's not about that....
First of all I'm not saying he's trash he's just not a high potential guy and your confusing who's better right now with potential/skill. Secondly u still haven't given me a reason you think he's that highly skilled. I think he can carve out a little role as a possession receiver but if he's starting to me that means these higher potential guys aren't developing or at least at the rate we'd hope

Wiggins had a really nice catch wiped away on a bogus holding call against Mahoney at UVA. People are sleeping on him and Harley (for good reason) while Osborn and Hightower garner the hype. Will be interesting to see how things shake out.

12:28

People write him off because of drops which is somewhat understandable but got to remember he was a freshman that can easily be improved with repetition unless he's techniquelly wrong with hand placement. He ran some of the best routes I saw last year got legit separation and had solid releases off the line too. Has to be more consistent and get stronger which he's said he has

I feel like we talk about everyone so I'm just gonna go with:

Hall
Harris
Hedley

hhh.gif

Advertisement
Gurvan Hall is the Brian Hightower of the defense. A lot of hype and big expectations after a quiet first year.

Hall think hes going to kill it on his way to being a future 1st rounder

Mallory... Kid has one of the highest ceilings on a now very talented squad of guys surrounding him

G.Ross#15 think that kid is going to blow up with 10 sacks making it look eassssssssyyy

Advertisement
Chigozie Nnoruka - I think a lot of fans will be surprised at how disruptive he'll be in the right scheme

Brian Hightower - He has competition but there aren't many college corners who can cover him

Asa Martin - A year away but he has special traits

Brian Hightower has superstar potential. Needs to stay healthy and get comfortable. But he has real deal talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back