Favorite 3 that no one is talking about

Miamistan96

Recruit
Who are 3 players that you are excited to see play? Aside from the obvious answers

1. Michael Irvin II- pumped to see him in an Enos offense. He’s fluid in his movements as a receiver and catches the ball with his hands. As an in-line blocker, the guy can hold his own. Hopeful that he has a chip on his shoulder and plays this season with something to prove. Really believe he’s an NFL guy.

2. Michael Pinckney- guys has the goods but i would like to see him play well throughout the entire game. His instincts are nearly elite but i would like to see the guy take better angles and get stronger taking on blocks. If he doesn’t beat the block with his quickness he get absorbed. If he can put it together, i can see him as a really good NFL guy.

3. Deejay Dallas- as a guy who has a natural knack for shedding tacklers, i would like to see him add a little more speed to his game. He sort of looks bloated and that doesn’t really allow him to pull away from defenders. Excited to see how Feely reshapes his body and him take on the rb1 role.

Advertisement
Who are 3 players that you are excited to see play? Aside from the obvious answers

1. Michael Irvin II- pumped to see him in an Enos offense. He’s fluid in his movements as a receiver and catches the ball with his hands. As an in-line blocker, the guy can hold his own. Hopeful that he has a chip on his shoulder and plays this season with something to prove. Really believe he’s an NFL guy.

2. Michael Pinckney- guys has the goods but i would like to see him play well throughout the entire game. His instincts are nearly elite but i would like to see the guy take better angles and get stronger taking on blocks. If he doesn’t beat the block with his quickness he get absorbed. If he can put it together, i can see him as a really good NFL guy.

3. Deejay Dallas- as a guy who has a natural knack for shedding tacklers, i would like to see him add a little more speed to his game. He sort of looks bloated and that doesn’t really allow him to pull away from defenders. Excited to see how Feely reshapes his body and him take on the rb1 role.
I would add..... 4. Mark Pope

Dan Enos
Dan Enos
Dan Enos

Advertisement
Chigozie Nnoruka - I think a lot of fans will be surprised at how disruptive he'll be in the right scheme

Brian Hightower - He has competition but there aren't many college corners who can cover him

Asa Martin - A year away but he has special traits
I’m really excited about Asa Martin. Feels like he doesn’t get enough attention

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I selected 3 guys that have not played a live down for the Canes yet. I'm excited to see the positive impact they could IMMEDIATELY bring to the game.

Hedley - Nowhere to go but up. We haven't really seen proof of concept with him yet, so my jury room is still deliberating.
Nelson - Boy, do we need an LT. We could use a Carolina Savior.
Bolden - Carter may not be 100% in the fall, and Bolden may just be top 2 anyway. That would sure up the back end for sure.

I'm going to have to watch his tape now...i thought i remembered his measurables being average... Agree on Irvin though. Saw him at the spring game he looked totally different.
Asa makes 3 top 10 backs in the same class on our roster. Crazy, reminds me of the Butch days! If only our OL can produce, it can be exciting.

Advertisement
Back