Favoring Schedule can we run the table?

Advertisement
Given our post-FSU collapses, I'd rather play them second to last game of the season.

gonna be a big early test for whoever earns the QB job, going on the road at FSU.

I think our defense paves the way and does whatever it takes to secure the win this year. I don't think our fresman linebackers like losing much especially to FSU

It's JANUARY...

Wait & see how things unfold... There will be a lot of varying factors between now & September...

There's no reason to make a bunch of definitive statements now.

Advertisement
gonna be a big early test for whoever earns the QB job, going on the road at FSU.

Two tune-up games for the new qb and a hungry defense.. Hopefully a win and momentum carries throughout the season because the players start to "believe." Since we have had major meltdowns after a loss, it's ok to assume momentum after the win.

It's JANUARY...

Wait & see how things unfold... There will be a lot of varying factors between now & September...

There's no reason to make a bunch of definitive statements now.

No definitive statements were made purely speculation. Based on the scheduling and what we already have in tow.

Last edited:
As long as our QB is proficient enough, it shouldn't be more than a 1-loss regular season (FSU). Or it could be an undefeated regular season....

It's not a difficult schedule.

This season shouldn't have been more than a 2-loss regular season, but.....

I think the winning mentality will take hold a bit more next year that won't allow a skid like we had this past season.

Football - Schedule - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Beat FSU early and I think we can* have an WASHINGTONesque season

Advertisement

Two tune-up games for the new qb and a hungry defense.. Hopefully a win and momentum carries throughout the season because the players start to "believe." Since we have had major meltdowns after a loss, it's ok to assume momentum after the win.

I would love nothing more than to see the D pitch two shutouts and the D/ST score 2-4 TDs in the first two games. If they can wreak havoc on that scale, it would take a lot of pressure off the rookie QB.

Advertisement

I would love nothing more than to see the D pitch two shutouts and the D/ST score 2-4 TDs in the first two games. If they can wreak havoc on that scale, it would take a lot of pressure off the rookie QB.

Best case scenario and also a likely scenario defensively imo.. 24 points per game this year gets us 10 wins imo

Advertisement
I can't see us running the table. I'm guessing 10-2, and I can believe 11-1, but 12-0 seems a bit ambitious.

All this is dependent on us having a capable QB.

Even if we lose to FSU in Tally, we could win the rest of our ACC games and play them in the ACC championship and beat them then. Will be an easier game since it will be neutral field, qb will be experienced, and always tough to beat a rival twice in a season.

I can't see us running the table. I'm guessing 10-2, and I can believe 11-1, but 12-0 seems a bit ambitious.

All this is dependent on us having a capable QB.

10-2 sounds about right.

Our QB is a huge question mark.

At least we knew what we had with Kaaya

Advertisement
Back