FAU???

Advertisement
Advertisement

1597649909518.gif

Advertisement
That party was wrong as to spread. But to say it was “lit” leads me to the conclusion that people don’t party like we did in the late 80s and early 90s. No offense.

Advertisement
Hate to say this because I do support the police, but some of these officers ( a lot) are just overweight and really have no business being on the street force, at least they should assigned to desk jobs. I'm sorry I just don't remembered officers being this overweight in prior decades ( very unimpressive / this can't be healthy), there needs to be some standards at least weight to body mass.

Advertisement
Governor, colleges, police, etc can’t enforce anything like house parties becasue it’s private individuals on private property. It’s also why there is question if lockdown helps that much, because lockdown shuts down business but irresponsible ******** can still be reckless in other ways like this.

In a way it’s better that college students get it on campus than at home. On campus they give it to each other rather than parents. Then when they come home they have immunity .

Advertisement
Back