FAU???

Advertisement
From what I’ve been reading were tons of dorm parties at UNC.

These are the same kids that are happy to jump on twitter and socially shame and degrade people, but can’t control their own behavior.

They will be having some on campus students in the health sciences, so I know it’s not 100% online for every undergraduate, but just probably like well over 90%.

You can blame UNC administration for not policing enough, and you would be correct to a certain extent, but at some point it becomes the personal responsibility of the students themselves.

Without cooperation from the student body, it would never work.

Way to go UNC students.
A unc frat had a party with over 200 people in attendance. The police busted it up and led a few people away in cuffs.

Apparently almost all of them tested positive days later.

In a way it’s better that college students get it on campus than at home. On campus they give it to each other rather than parents. Then when they come home they have immunity .
what about professors, coaches, janitors, dining staff, etc.

Advertisement
A unc frat had a party with over 200 people in attendance. The police busted it up and led a few people away in cuffs.

Apparently almost all of them tested positive days later.
Probably literally everyone at that party at some point swapped spit with someone else... and I’ve read that wasn’t the only party going on. It was like going crazy in a lot of places

Expecting college kids to act responsibly was always a recipe for failure. The Legend told the world exactly what was going to happens. Like I said from the beginning, college kids don't give a fugg about COVID, and they are the spreaders right now like it or not. If they're not catching it on campus, they'll be catching it and spreading it off campus. So we might as well keep those Petri dish motherfckers isolated on college campuses and keep them away from old people.

As for football, either we need to somehow silently bubble the players, or pack it in because if we don't keep them away from the general student population, they're going to catch it too. Then there will be cancellation unless they can just all get it out of their systems now and let it burn its way through campuses.

Advertisement
i've learned through this "pandemic" that schools have really failed at teaching math. less than 1% chance to even get it, and a .04% chance to die if you do get it.

i've also learned people are scared of covering their mouth and nose with a piece of cloth. like if it's such a big deal lace it with THC or something no one will know you're getting high and you aren't being a dummy, plus the air youre breathing is filtered so it's healthier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back