FAU

Advertisement
I know I've got you every time you refuse to address something. And that happens a lot.

Your point was stupid.

You'd be the first person to mention that big games against good teams are different.

Except when it comes to being a baseball demagogue.

Advertisement
Great, think that all you want. Great programs aren't still figuring out their roster in February when school started in August.

He wasn't figuring out his roster.

He put his closer out there to sink or swim.

Now I know that you're just lying because you would argue all day about "games that matter" and stuff like that, You're a total charlatan.

Advertisement
He wasn't figuring out his roster.

He put his closer out there to sink or swim.

Now I know that you're just lying because you would argue all day about "games that matter" and stuff like that, You're a total charlatan.

So he picked the wrong closer. Another ringing endorsement.

Recruits pitchers who can't throw strikes.
Picks the wrong guy(s) to finish games.

Throws up his hands when in-game decisions become tough. Poor guy.

I think what I love most about you, other than your lying, is your total lack of a standard.

You just pivot to whatever argument you can make to **** on coaches who are a lot better than you are.

Give me his salary and I'll bet I can miss the postseason two straight years.

Advertisement
You two done yet😅😂🤣?

6E129E05-73BB-4918-9649-C21FD35C44A3.jpeg

Gotta agree with Jaromir here tho, he’s blunt but truthful. Have a good night you two.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
If you don’t think the pitching staff has been severely mismanaged multiple times this season then you either don’t know what you’re talking about, in denial, or quite possibly trolling

Advertisement
Back