FAU

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
DiMorris up to his old shenanigans with his boy toy Tony Jenkins in CF.

FAU 0
Miami 1

Top 4

Advertisement
FAU doing the same thing that Jackson State did. Just throwing everybody and anybody out there.

On their 3rd pitcher already in the 4th inning.

Toral tries to leg out a double and kills a potential rally because Canes baseball.

1-0 top 5

Advertisement
FAU ties it up with 3 straight hits. No outs.

Let's see how long it takes for these idiots to get someone up in the bullpen.

Wheels falling off completely here.

JD doing his usual mound visit without a reliever getting warm because Canes baseball.

Advertisement
Now these idiots finally get Maury up after FAU collects their 5th hit of the inning.

Slade had to feel disheartened watching Toral stupidly run us out of another inning. He should be out of this game.

2nd and 3rd with 1 out.

Toral and Gil nearly kill each other on a foul out. 2 down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What the **** - 5 straight hits and men on 2nd and 3rd w 1 out and we're down 3 - 1, before reliever one gets his *** off the bench to start throwing?

Yes, because the staff knows this team better than any of the fans.

Crazy, I know.

Rivera saves another run with a nice catch in RF. Let's see if Paige and Moore pinch hit here.

Yes, because the staff knows this team better than any of the fans.

Crazy, I know.

Lmao, dude are you that sensitive to criticism of this team and it’s coaching? The pitching staff has been badly mismanaged this season thus far, and our defense this year has cost us games. Those are undeniable facts and it’s ok to point them out lol. Get off the ledge homie

Lmao, dude are you that sensitive to criticism of this team and it’s coaching?

No, the fans are just dumbasses.

We don't have a reliable bullpen. You can't just yank a guy who is cruising at the first sign of trouble.

It's common sense that isn't so common around here.

Advertisement
Back