Fau vs bcu

Advertisement
It would be concerning except for one thing... Kiffin got to watch the UM game tape and game plan for Bethune. Miami, on the other hand, was already looking forward, knowing full well we could beat Bethune with our backups.

That being said, I hated our performance against BCC. We need to focus on every team, every week, or it will bite us in the butt. I'm ready for Toledo so we can get that Bethune stink out of our mouths.

LMAO people recovering from irma and Broke comes in trying to say we're worse than FAU. How is this troll not banned

With all due respect, Irma has nothing to do with the point broke is trying to make. Basically he feels that watching FAU completely dominate BCC is an indictment on Diaz and the defense. Personally I don't think it's a cause for concern. BCC was sky high for us. We were their Super Bowl. I think our boys are just itching to make a statement against this highly touted Toledo QB and offense. Wouldn't surprise me to see him on the sideline with a bloody nose stuffed with cotton balls by the 3rd quarter.

You're welcome to disagree with Broke as much as you want but you don't need to play the Irma card to do it. As for him getting the Band, that's not going to happen. He is no troll. Broke acts like the site court jester at times but he's no troll.

Advertisement
Brock did you expect this thread to go well for you or something?

Why do you do this to yourself?

I'm just voicing an opinion, I don't give af what a lot of the posters on this board say anymore. There is nothing wrong with what I said though. Just calling it like it is

You should get some kind of lifetime achievement award for trolling. Six years and you still haven't been banned, that shows real dedication. Those gayter clowns who come over here could really learn something from you about playing the long game.

You think a week 3 game against ******* FAU had that team as motivated and up as the season opener against the Miami Hurricanes?

Idiot born every minute, and none of them as dumb as Brock.

This is concerning to me. Diaz and the defense got to step it up next weekend. There was no reason for that type of performance against bcu and then fau goes out and performs like this..
[TWEET]909233665246457856[/TWEET]
Fau defense pitched a shut out and gave up less than 120 yards total on them....

I'm one of the more positive canes on the site, just keeping it real right here though

FAU has a better defense.

Our game was in week 1, getting us and everyone in the nation someone other than a teammate to hit. How many points did fau give up week 1? Check those stats.

Also BCU bowl game was week one.

Advertisement
This is concerning to me. Diaz and the defense got to step it up next weekend. There was no reason for that type of performance against bcu and then fau goes out and performs like this..

Fau defense pitched a shut out and gave up less than 120 yards total on them....

I'm one of the more positive canes on the site, just keeping it real right here though

Yes our defensive secondary scares me. It was way to easy playing pitch and catch with our secondary.

FAU has a better defense.

Clearly. We should probably pack it in and hope for better results next year. This season is a disaster.

I hear a lot of excuses in this thread. I was at the BCC game and we sucked!!! It's not that hard to admit it. Kudos to [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] for having the balls to say it. We had posters saying that we had the best Dline in the nation. Lol

Advertisement
I hear a lot of excuses in this thread. I was at the BCC game and we sucked!!! It's not that hard to admit it. Kudos to [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] for having the balls to say it. We had posters saying that we had the best Dline in the nation. Lol

I agree 1000%. Our defense sucks and until proven otherwise.

Alabama's Defense is not as good as Colorado's Defense based on the logic in this thread.

CSU was able to put up more yards and points on Bama.

Crimson Tide fans should be worried.

My guess is Lane Kiffin threw the kitchen sink at Bethune Cookman. Now his whole playbook is exposed for the rest of his schedule. Let's see how that plays out this season.

Advertisement

Relax. There's another tune up game coming next week.

I agree 1000%. Our defense sucks and until proven otherwise.

I don't think our defense sucks I think the game plan by Diaz sucked. You put the best 11 on the field to play. Stop with all that rotating players in and out. Some of our players wasn't even lined up correctly during the BCC game.

Advertisement
Back