Fau vs bcu

brock

All-American
This is concerning to me. Diaz and the defense got to step it up next weekend. There was no reason for that type of performance against bcu and then fau goes out and performs like this..
[TWEET]909233665246457856[/TWEET]
Fau defense pitched a shut out and gave up less than 120 yards total on them....

I'm one of the more positive canes on the site, just keeping it real right here though

Last edited:
Advertisement
It actually proves the opposite. Game was an aberration UM will be fine.

you have a massive ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please be patient with Broke as he's transitioning and the estrogen shots cloud his judgement, as you can see from this thread he started.

Advertisement
Brock did you expect this thread to go well for you or something?

Why do you do this to yourself?

Brock did you expect this thread to go well for you or something?

Why do you do this to yourself?

I'm just voicing an opinion, I don't give af what a lot of the posters on this board say anymore. There is nothing wrong with what I said though. Just calling it like it is

Advertisement
LMAO people recovering from irma and Broke comes in trying to say we're worse than FAU. How is this troll not banned

LMAO people recovering from irma and Broke comes in trying to say we're worse than FAU. How is this troll not banned

Troll, man come tf on? Georgia was affected by irma too, I was without power for most of this last week and trees were close to the house and on a lot of roadways. What does that have to do with how we played week 1?...

Advertisement
This is concerning to me. Diaz and the defense got to step it up next weekend. There was no reason for that type of performance against bcu and then fau goes out and performs like this..
Fau defense pitched a shut out and gave up less than 120 yards total on them....

I'm one of the more positive canes on the site, just keeping it real right here though

cool another day, another chance to once again prove you are the worst.

cool another day, another chance to once again prove you are the worst.

Oh so it's nothing to improve on then .... we played like an elite defense week 1 huh? Foh with that sh*t. All I hope is that it inspires our team on defense to come out and play like we know they are capable of playing that's it. maybe my standards were too high coming into the season. But I didnt expect that in game 1.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back