Fau vs bcu

I will say this.....I think Demetrius Jackson or Trent Harris should be playing at WDE on obvious running downs against most teams, especially run heavy opponents.

Instead of Joe Jackson?

Lol. Joe is an absolute physical freak and more than capable of being a 3 down DE.

Yes, instead of Joe Jackson. He is definitely a beast in pass rush. We are deep at WDE, so why not use that depth to our advantage? When I rewatched the game, I cringed a couple times watching Joe Jackson on run defense. I think all of those guys are great, but Joe still needs to improve on that part of his game
I know last year I saw him make several strong plays against the run. He certainly can improve on it but I don't think it's a severe weaknes though. The dts got to step up this weekend

Advertisement
Lmao! When I saw the scores from the games on SportsCenter, and saw this score, I knew little Brocky would be posting a dissertation on it and what it means for Canes football...

Is the attention really worth it OP?

You look ridiculous

Attention? I don't care about none of that. I'm going to keep it like it is I was highly unsatisfied with how we played week 1 on defense. I'll take the advice though some of you all have been giving. My bad man just was pointing out a concern. Hopefully our defense performs great on Saturday

Thats about as believably as Morrono coming out of the gaytors locker room claiming he didn't just top off Cj Henderson

Unless this is your first season watching college football, you should know better. There is nothing to be gained by trying to make these comparisons. They will do nothing but burn you if you try and draw any conclusions from them.

Did you guys see Miami play Clemson in 2015? Did you see Miami play Pittsburgh the following year? Would you have ever though that Pittsburgh was within 10 years of beating Clemson at home?

Did you see Miami beat NCSU 27-13 in regulation last year? Did you see NCSU miss a game winning field goal in regulation against Clemson earlier in the year? Was Miami going to beat Clemson last season?

Advertisement
Unless this is your first season watching college football, you should know better. There is nothing to be gained by trying to make these comparisons. They will do nothing but burn you if you try and draw any conclusions from them.

Did you guys see Miami play Clemson in 2015? Did you see Miami play Pittsburgh the following year? Would you have ever though that Pittsburgh was within 10 years of beating Clemson at home?

Did you see Miami beat NCSU 27-13 in regulation last year? Did you see NCSU miss a game winning field goal in regulation against Clemson earlier in the year? Was Miami going to beat Clemson last season?

OP let me get this straight.....

It's not OK to take shots at a "kid" that has shut down his commitment 3 times (First commit, first reaffirm, second reaffirm) and still continues to put out "top 3's" while invoking ST the Great and trolling his city during a natural disaster.....

But it's ok to take shots at our staff and have a chicken little mentality because of the performance of another team against a common foe.

Here is the deal, Brock...if we would have played BCU as our 3rd game of the season like FAU did, we drop straight 70 on them. fair enough?

Advertisement
Back