FAU game not broadcasted?

We've played 4 games against teams with a pulse this season and we're 0-4. I'm confident the weekend starters are good enough to get us into the postseason. But Omaha? Forget it. I think eventually the hitting will improve because there is too much talent for it not to get better than this. But the bullpen is terrible. The fielding is terrible. The base running is terrible.
BVB is that good. Slade is mediocre. Mcmahon is a bit wild at times. I don't think this team makes it to post season play and it will go down as the biggest meltdown in Miami athletics history.

Advertisement
It's like they're bipolar. Win big or lose big. This is disappointing.

I haven't been able to get any baseball games yet because of this ACC Network garbage. I have the channel via DirecTV and you it's an upgrade. Going nuts not being able to watch some baseball.
You have to watch it on the ESPN app or website even though the game is technically on the ACC network. The reason is because only 1 or 2 games could actually be broadcasted on the channel and just about every team in the conference plays on tv.

I have an android box and YoutubeTV so I just bring up the ESPN app and watch whatever college baseball game I want.

You need to get yourself a Roku, Chromecast, Firestick, etc. and hook it up to your tv. When you select the ESPN app the 1st time it will ask you to verify your provider giving you a link to enter a code. After that, your all good.

We've played 4 games against teams with a pulse this season and we're 0-4. I'm confident the weekend starters are good enough to get us into the postseason. But Omaha? Forget it. I think eventually the hitting will improve because there is too much talent for it not to get better than this. But the bullpen is terrible. The fielding is terrible. The base running is terrible.

The defense and bullpen are aspects that can be improved by coaching and decision, which is why we are so bad at both. And I’m in agreement that Omaha isn’t happening without drastic changes, but I do believe we have the talent to get there. Unfortunately for everybody we probably won’t and this year will go down as one of the worst coaching jobs in Miami baseball history.

I would be livid if I'd paid $7 to watch a crummy stream of that game. Would have prefferred to watch an old man's **** stream instead.

Advertisement

The real sad part? I'm pretty sure the addition of Zamora would not have made much of a difference to this point, though I'm sure there are those out there still convinced this team is just one player away from clicking on all cylinders.

BVB and McMahon need to weather us through this storm while Gino sends a message by firing the hitting coach. I have faith.
That means firing himself. Won't happen.

Here is a list of the Baseball coaching staff.

I don't see a hitting coach listed. So Gino must be doing double duty coaching hitting and base running. According to his resume that was part of his duties under Morris.

Advertisement
The defense and bullpen are aspects that can be improved by coaching and decision, which is why we are so bad at both. And I’m in agreement that Omaha isn’t happening without drastic changes, but I do believe we have the talent to get there. Unfortunately for everybody we probably won’t and this year will go down as one of the worst coaching jobs in Miami baseball history.

Correct. This is why Kevin O'Sullivan owns us. Not because it's extremely early the season when we play them.

Imagine for a second if he had an underachieving squad like this at UF....it would not be happy times there. ****, he normally gets a **** of a lot out of much, much less.

I'm all about hoping Gino figures it out, but treating these kids like professionals and being that cool players coach is not exactly doing anybody a favor. He has to demand the best of out them and then demonstrate that he means it.

That means firing himself. Won't happen.

Here is a list of the Baseball coaching staff.

I don't see a hitting coach listed. So Gino must be doing double duty coaching hitting and base running. According to his resume that was part of his duties under Morris.
Lopez is the hitting coach (and he was also calling the pitches last night with JD absent)

You have to watch it on the ESPN app or website even though the game is technically on the ACC network. The reason is because only 1 or 2 games could actually be broadcasted on the channel and just about every team in the conference plays on tv.

I have an android box and YoutubeTV so I just bring up the ESPN app and watch whatever college baseball game I want.

You need to get yourself a Roku, Chromecast, Firestick, etc. and hook it up to your tv. When you select the ESPN app the 1st time it will ask you to verify your provider giving you a link to enter a code. After that, your all good.
I had a Roku sitting around and hadn't really used it. Got a wild hair to watch some of Friday's game and remembered this post of yours.

Thank you for contributing valuable information.

Advertisement
I had a Roku sitting around and hadn't really used it. Got a wild hair to watch some of Friday's game and remembered this post of yours.

Thank you for contributing valuable information.

Yo!

Advertisement
Back