FAU game not broadcasted?

Allabouttheu95

stay home on gamedays Mario
No where to be found on ESPN3, ACC Network, etc

I did some digging and found that CUSA has a streaming service but it costs money.

FAU vs UF was on this service last night.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I haven't been able to get any baseball games yet because of this ACC Network garbage. I have the channel via DirecTV and you it's an upgrade. Going nuts not being able to watch some baseball.

I haven't been able to get any baseball games yet because of this ACC Network garbage. I have the channel via DirecTV and you it's an upgrade. Going nuts not being able to watch some baseball.
I luckily have ACC network. This game isn't on there unfortunately. I believe it is only being streamed on the "CUSA" network.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When the game starts go to the ESPN app, click on "Watch Live", then search "Miami", I watch almost every game on there.

That was last year. You have to have a TV provider this year who carries ACCN, and they don't typically stream non conference away games.

Advertisement
When the game starts go to the ESPN app, click on "Watch Live", then search "Miami", I watch almost every game on there.

That's been my method for a good ten years now but I always get content prohibited messages anymore.

Probably also worth noting I'm in Washington State, but I've watched the last several seasons out here.

Like I noted earlier in this thread. The game is not listed on watch espn website. I have a feeling that CUSA has exclusive rights to home games for them.

UF vs FAU was on CUSA network last night.

The CUSA pay stream has been the only option in years past, and they already have the link up so I don’t expect anything to change.

This should be the only game like this. The UCF game next week is supposed to be a free stream on Twitch, FIU has the game there set for ESPN+, and the game at FGCU is currently scheduled for a free stream on YouTube.

Advertisement
Like I noted earlier in this thread. The game is not listed on watch espn website. I have a feeling that CUSA has exclusive rights to home games for them.

I have also seen them not listed but yet I can watch them, not sure if tonight's game will be the same but I have viewed a ton on Canes game not listed as being available earlier in the day. If that does not work you can find it on a Fire Stick that is "broken".

FAU lost but they banged out 11 hits, this is a tough midweek game. McFarlane will need to be on if he gets the start. It seems DiMare likes to throw "staff" midweek games this season early on. McFarlane, Garland, Palm, Keysor, etc all for a few innings

Head over to Boca, grab a burger, and watch the game. Forecast for game time: 78 and clear with 11mph breeze. #salutethehoot

Advertisement
Back