FAU game not broadcasted?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing how many strikeouts this team has had in CRITICAL moments with runners in scoring position.

I'm sorry but Gino Dimare is not the answer. I knew it last year but was ready to give him another shot in year 2..... we look even worse

Sad state of affairs in Miami athletics: Gino Dimare in way over his head (0 manager experience), Jim Larranaga WAYYYY out of his prime, Manny Diaz in way over his head (0 HC experience)

Advertisement
Pretty much hate this team three weeks in. The season is still young though.

3rg7wp.jpg

Well it was 9-2. I don't know anymore. I quit watching and started watching the basketball game and doing work. Work is less painful than watching us bat.

I suspected we’d lose this one after the Towson series, but 11-2 is another level of embarrassing. They’ve got two days to right this. A series loss to Pitt (is it really that crazy at this point?) could send the whole thing sideways heading into a four game road trip next week.

Advertisement
BVB and McMahon need to weather us through this storm while Gino sends a message by firing the hitting coach. I have faith.

Jared Thomas sucks and I hate this team

He's absolutely terrible catching. He figured out a way to injure himself getting up to chase a passed ball. Never seen that feat of futility before. Our second line relievers are not serviceable. Our first line relievers are barely serviceable. The hitting is pitiful. The fact that this team was ranked #1 doesn't say much for the folks who vote on such things.

For those of you fed up with Gino, my advice is to hope he figures it out because he's not getting fired. Ever. No matter what.

Edit: He'd probably get fired if he gets caught with a dead hooker in his trunk. Short of that, he has tenure.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For those of you fed up with Gino, my advice is to hope he figures it out because he's not getting fired. Ever. No matter what.

Edit: He'd probably get fired if he gets caught with a dead hooker in his trunk. Short of that, he has tenure.

if Manny goes 6-6 this year Blake is getting fired and then the new AD could make a change.

It’s so early and it’s a midweek game, but Gino isn’t giving us any confidence yet. He was the reason we lost a bunch of the games we did last year, and nothing has changed. I know Zamora is a huge hit, but this is the most talented team we’ve had since 2016. That year talent and an easy draw took them to Omaha. I believe this team is good enough with some luck to do the same. We’ll see if it’s despite coaching or bc of it.

It’s so early and it’s a midweek game, but Gino isn’t giving us any confidence yet. He was the reason we lost a bunch of the games we did last year, and nothing has changed. I know Zamora is a huge hit, but this is the most talented team we’ve had since 2016. That year talent and an easy draw took them to Omaha. I believe this team is good enough with some luck to do the same. We’ll see if it’s despite coaching or bc of it.

We've played 4 games against teams with a pulse this season and we're 0-4. I'm confident the weekend starters are good enough to get us into the postseason. But Omaha? Forget it. I think eventually the hitting will improve because there is too much talent for it not to get better than this. But the bullpen is terrible. The fielding is terrible. The base running is terrible.

Advertisement
Back