FAU (Game 1) 6pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Dubberly on the mound for the 7th along with many defensive changes.

Dubberly on the mound for the 7th along with many defensive changes.

1615337141959.png

Advertisement
Awesome game. Might be one of the more impressive showings of ginos tenure. We looked great. Garland was great, infield was outstanding, quality at bats when needed, and continued to hit the ball hard from last weekend. Was awesome to see us take full advantage of that, what should have been error out in left by FAU. ADC crushed that ball shortly after. We looked like a different team seeing breaking balls tonight. Vilar is scorching hot right now. Outstanding Game on all fronts.

really encouraging to see Gino mixing things up.

Anyone else see on the broadcast when Toral came up it had his weight listed at 174 lol. I think they still had Kayfus info up there by accident but still funny. Id believe 274 before 174...also another garbage at bat looking at strike 3. He is struggling big time

Anyone see BC score 8 runs in the 9th inning to send their game to extras this weekend (against a pretty good Auburn team)? I'm not enough of a mope to think it's going to happen to us too. Just asking for the sake of conversation because it was an awesome game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone see BC score 8 runs in the 9th inning to send their game to extras this weekend (against a pretty good Auburn team)? I'm not enough of a mope to think it's going to happen to us too. Just asking for the sake of conversation because it was an awesome game.
I watched the replay, and they scored all 8 runs after two outs and two strikes (and they were in that situation two more times)! It has to be the biggest 9th inning comeback I have ever seen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back