Farrell ranks ACC QBs

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can't put Klubnick over TVD.

I mean TVD ran a system he wasn't good in, and still had career high in completion percentage, threw for over 1,800 yards, and had 10 TD passes in basically half a season.

Klub completed less percentage of his passes than TVD threw 2 TDs to 3 INTs.

Never mind the fact TVD proved himself in a system he is comfortable in, he is an elite QB.

I also think TVD should be ahead of Leonard, and I like Leonard. He is a good runner with right at 700 yards rushing, but he I don't think he is as good in the passing game as TVD if TVD is right.

Maye
Travis
TVd
Leonard
Armstrong-will bounce back big with his old OC
Klubnick

Advertisement
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Advertisement
Farrell is forgetting that the new OC fits the personnel and what TVD previously lit the scoreboard up with (6 games 3 TDS/300 yards ppg). This offense is a much better all around fit for our players and recruiting point blank.

**** a ranking in March, TVD was hyped all offseason and when it came time to actually do work he never did.. Had to get benched.. If he wants to change the narrative he will have opportunity against Tamu again at home.. If he is as good as yall say he will prove it on field.. I will be there to see like I was when Middle tenn made him fold

Advertisement
Farrell is forgetting that the new OC fits the personnel and what TVD previously lit the scoreboard up with (6 games 3 TDS/300 yards ppg). This offense is a much better all around fit for our players and recruiting point blank.

He did?

5. Tyler Van Dyke, Miami​

Shannon Dawson and his wide-open offense will show us the Van Dyke we saw under Rhett Lashlee as long as he can stay healthy.

I'm not saying he's right, but I'm a show me type of person. We'd all like to think Dawson and him are a good fit, but we won't know until we see it. The guys he's throwing to aren't exactly anything to write home about either, at least until they prove otherwise. The guys up front, same thing. All the while, TVD has to stay healthy. We've got a lot of question marks and obviously he does as well. We'll all find out together and then we'll know.

**** a ranking in March, TVD was hyped all offseason and when it came time to actually do work he never did.. Had to get benched.. If he wants to change the narrative he will have opportunity against Tamu again at home.. If he is as good as yall say he will prove it on field.. I will be there to see like I was when Middle tenn made him fold
He never got benched. He got hurt. I know they didn’t bench him for Jake Garcia’s sorry ***.

Advertisement
Back