Farewell swag 16

“They’ve been a Nike school forever and the change to Adidas kind of messed me up a bit. Miami has that tradition of hard-nosed football, Nike, beat you before the kickoff. They kind of changed that mentality. The stature of the team has changed.”

This is one of the stupidest comments I have ever heard from a kid. How exactly does Nike beat you before a kickoff?

This kid is soft as **** if he truly thinks that and I'm glad he isn't coming to Miami.

And he said he is considering Michigan which is an ADIDAS school and Auburn which is an Under Armor school if I am not mistaken. Kid just didn't want to say that he doesn't want to play for Golden.

Advertisement
This site is a **** mope fest... Man f_ck off y'all deciding the season is finished when the week hasn't even started yet...

Brock, can I make a suggestion?

Start to keep a coin next to your computer. After you finish typing each post, flip the coin. If it is heads, go ahead an hit post. If it is tails, just hit refresh. That would cut down on your being a ***** made slurping **** by 50%.

Alternatively, you could use the coin flip method every time you are deciding on wether to come on the site and read the threads. Then your rustle level about the reality of the situation can be reduced before you even have the chance to flip a coin for your post.

This is the worst, least talented, most disappointing group of failures this school has seen since before you were born. If you want sunshine and rainbows just hang up now and check back in a few years when the next staff has had some time to implement a system.

****ing pathetic a5s posters. Creekboyz are interested in that $. If you ain't paying you ain't getting them... Devin bush was NEVER coming here his dad went to fsu so I expect for him to say something like that. Sh*t is dumb, adidas has done more for Miami in the past couple of months than Nike has in years...**** Sam Bruce may still leave even if we get more than 9 wins to go with Scarlett to uf. With that being said Miami will have a good season this year at least 8 and up to 11 wins IMO.

You guys give Brock a hard time but he is dead on here. There is no possible f*cking way we will win more than 7 games this year. 6 is probably pushing it. I'm just glad somebody in this horrible excuse for a fan board, Brock in this case, actually gets it.

This site is a **** mope fest... Man f_ck off y'all deciding the season is finished when the week hasn't even started yet...

Start to keep a coin next to your computer. After you finish typing each post, flip the coin. If it is heads, go ahead an hit post. If it is tails, just hit refresh. That would cut down on your being a ***** made slurping **** by 50%.

Alternatively, you could use the coin flip method every time you are deciding on wether to come on the site and read the threads. Then your rustle level about the reality of the situation can be reduced before you even have the chance to flip a coin for your post.

This is the worst, least talented, most disappointing group of failures this school has seen since before you were born. If you want sunshine and rainbows just hang up now and check back in a few years when the next staff has had some time to implement a system.

****ing pathetic a5s posters. Creekboyz are interested in that $. If you ain't paying you ain't getting them... Devin bush was NEVER coming here his dad went to fsu so I expect for him to say something like that. Sh*t is dumb, adidas has done more for Miami in the past couple of months than Nike has in years...**** Sam Bruce may still leave even if we get more than 9 wins to go with Scarlett to uf. With that being said Miami will have a good season this year at least 8 and up to 11 wins IMO.

You guys give Brock a hard time but he is dead on here. There is no possible f*cking way we will win more than 7 games this year. 6 is probably pushing it. I'm just glad somebody in this horrible excuse for a fan board, Brock in this case, actually gets it.

:dbc::dbc-head3:

Weren't you calling for Folden to get fired in the FAU thread?

“They’ve been a Nike school forever and the change to Adidas kind of messed me up a bit. Miami has that tradition of hard-nosed football, Nike, beat you before the kickoff. They kind of changed that mentality. The stature of the team has changed.”

This is one of the stupidest comments I have ever heard from a kid. How exactly does Nike beat you before a kickoff?

This kid is soft as **** if he truly thinks that and I'm glad he isn't coming to Miami.

And he said he is considering Michigan which is an ADIDAS school and Auburn which is an Under Armor school if I am not mistaken. Kid just didn't want to say that he doesn't want to play for Golden.

He's a FSU legacy. It has nothing to do with Golden. He was never coming here.

Advertisement

It's an article. The man didn't make it up. I thought you wanted to talk football. Discuss the article instead of whining about fellow posters.

Broke, can't tell the difference between a poster's opinion and an article. Never go full ****** but it's too late for him.

I would accept losing every single commit to get Golden fired. Not one of them is good enough to overcome the handicap we have just by having fat Al and dorito on the sideline. I'll take whatever the new coach can get/secure when he is hired as a plus.

Also, the new coach would come in with a great QB, top 3 Rbs all returning, 12 deep on the OL returning including all 5 starters, 4 legit TE, Berrios, Coley, Lewis, Cager, etc at WR... probably 8-9 of 11 returning on offense and plenty on D to be solid and let our offense win games.

So basically he comes in, 1st recruiting class is ****, who cares.. There's enough young talent to keep us up and enough overall to win in year 1 and get good recruiting classes from there on out. A 1 year lost recruiting class wouldn't hurt as bad as many think especially if we get a decent coach.

Advertisement

Broke say 11 wins, dead. Did you watch the FAU game?

I did, and I watched several other teams ranked higher than Miami struggle with teams they weren't suppose to either.... As bad as we played we still won by 24 and would have been 51-20 but golden wanted to take a knee with 2 minutes left towards the endzone

I just hope we do not lose the Defensive Tackles

Oh wait.................We Don't Have ANY!

If you want golden gone then u gotta sacrifice those class. Who gives a **** about these croots. Gotta get rid of AG firsr

Advertisement
BUSH comments are hilarious. That kid is a bum. He's a FSU legacy and they don't want him. Miami isn't crooning him either.

If they are waiting on Golden to win, chalk them off......unless we get Butch. F'ing simple. We keep these kids and flip some from FSU and others . Its just we're too dumb to see that

Advertisement

Broke say 11 wins, dead. Did you watch the FAU game?

I did, and I watched several other teams ranked higher than Miami struggle with teams they weren't suppose to either.... As bad as we played we still won by 24 and would have been 51-20 but golden wanted to take a knee with 2 minutes left towards the endzone

It only took FAU's QB and 2 top RBs going down with injuries to "blow" them out. Future is bright!

You must not know college Football recruiting very well. Kid may not know sponsors of the colleges on his list, but he knows Miami. These kids would sometimes make a college decision based upon the color of a snack machine near their prospective dorm room, nothing concrete. Perpetual equivocation with these kids.

You must not know college Football recruiting very well. Kid may not know sponsors of the colleges on his list, but he knows Miami. These kids would sometimes make a college decision based upon the color of a snack machine near their prospective dorm room, nothing concrete. Perpetual equivocation with these kids.

Eat A Fried D*ck Sandwich!

BROKE, 8 WINS IS NOT A GOOD SEASON AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. HOLY **** GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

At least 8 you idiot. Your f_cking reading comprehension skills are horrible. I'm on record of saying we WILL win 11 wins

DelUshional, Brock. just delUsional. This is a team that will not make it to a bowl this season. If we win 4 games, it will be a miracle.

Advertisement
Back