Farewell swag 16

This site is a **** mope fest... Man f_ck off y'all deciding the season is finished when the week hasn't even started yet...

Brock, can I make a suggestion?

Start to keep a coin next to your computer. After you finish typing each post, flip the coin. If it is heads, go ahead an hit post. If it is tails, just hit refresh. That would cut down on your being a ***** made slurping ***** by 50%.

Alternatively, you could use the coin flip method every time you are deciding on wether to come on the site and read the threads. Then your rustle level about the reality of the situation can be reduced before you even have the chance to flip a coin for your post.

This is the worst, least talented, most disappointing group of failures this school has seen since before you were born. If you want sunshine and rainbows just hang up now and check back in a few years when the next staff has had some time to implement a system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Hiring Butch Davis will take "Swag 16" and all future recruiting classes to the next level.

Recruits will line up for the chance to play for that man.

lol @ flanagan kids comment...a group that aint win sh*t and not sure if were even recruiting...commenting on the nike switch, etc...what the ****?

This site is a **** mope fest... Man f_ck off y'all deciding the season is finished when the week hasn't even started yet...

Start to keep a coin next to your computer. After you finish typing each post, flip the coin. If it is heads, go ahead an hit post. If it is tails, just hit refresh. That would cut down on your being a ***** made slurping **** by 50%.

Alternatively, you could use the coin flip method every time you are deciding on wether to come on the site and read the threads. Then your rustle level about the reality of the situation can be reduced before you even have the chance to flip a coin for your post.

This is the worst, least talented, most disappointing group of failures this school has seen since before you were born. If you want sunshine and rainbows just hang up now and check back in a few years when the next staff has had some time to implement a system.

****ing pathetic a5s posters. Creekboyz are interested in that $. If you ain't paying you ain't getting them... Devin bush was NEVER coming here his dad went to fsu so I expect for him to say something like that. Sh*t is dumb, adidas has done more for Miami in the past couple of months than Nike has in years...**** Sam Bruce may still leave even if we get more than 9 wins to go with Scarlett to uf. With that being said Miami will have a good season this year at least 8 and up to 11 wins IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Start to keep a coin next to your computer. After you finish typing each post, flip the coin. If it is heads, go ahead an hit post. If it is tails, just hit refresh. That would cut down on your being a ***** made slurping **** by 50%.

****ing pathetic a5s posters. Creekboyz are interested in that $. If you ain't paying you ain't getting them... Devin bush was NEVER coming here his dad went to fsu so I expect for him to say something like that. Sh*t is dumb, adidas has done more for Miami in the past couple of months than Nike has in years...**** Sam Bruce may still leave even if we get more than 9 wins to go with Scarlett to uf. With that being said Miami will have a good season this year at least 8 and up to 11 wins IMO.

BROKE, 8 WINS IS NOT A GOOD SEASON AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. HOLY **** GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

BROKE, 8 WINS IS NOT A GOOD SEASON AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. HOLY **** GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

At least 8 you idiot. Your f_cking reading comprehension skills are horrible. I'm on record of saying we WILL win 11 wins

Friday report: Several UM recruits says UM needs to win big games (like Saturday's) to firm up their commitment; 10 Dolphins tidbits; Heat
FRIDAY BUZZ COLUMN

Winning big games such as Saturday’s against Nebraska isn’t merely important in returning this UM program to national relevance. These types of games are also critical in solidifying UM’s oral commitments and snagging uncommitted recruits.

Several Miami targets in the 2016 class have told me that UM’s performance this season, especially in big games, will make a difference in their decision. Essentially, UM needs success to keep this 22-member recruiting class (ranked ninth by ESPN) from losing key pieces.

Columbus three-star linebacker and UM oral commitment Joshua Uche is being heavily courted by Alabama and UF and said Miami absolutely must win this season to firm up his commitment. “I’m not going to say any specific number, but just some success to show progress,” he said.

Same with Hallandale’s Zack Moss, rated the nation’s 31st-best running back prospect by Rivals.

“I want to see them have a good year, win at least 9 or 10 games, have a bowl appearance,” Moss said, adding that UM also must win big games. “If they have a great year, I think they’ll keep all the 2016 commitments.”

Moss said Tennessee, Kentucky and Florida have essentially told him that “the U doesn’t have it this year” and suggested that Al Golden might lose his job.

“I don’t worry about Golden,” Moss said. “They’re stacked everywhere. They have too much talent not to win.”

Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas four-star receiver Sam Bruce, perhaps UM’s most-coveted recruit, chose to attend UF’s opener instead of UM’s and always prefaces his comments by saying “as of now” he’s committed to UM.

So does UM need to win to keep him? “I am looking at it as Miami is going to win 10 games,” he responded. But he also suggested he would look elsewhere if Golden is fired, so UM must win to keep him.

Among the top uncommitted players, UM’s won/loss record is vitally important.

Incoming UM quarterback Jack Allison has said Coconut Creek four-star receiver Binjimen Victor is the player he would most love to add to this 2016 class. But Victor said it’s “most definitely important” that UM wins this year, especially marquee games.

Victor -- who has been heavily linked to UF and Ohio State -- said he is “kind of” worried about the state of the Hurricanes program: “I want a team that wins and a great program that fits my skills.”

His Coconut Creek teammate, four-star Trayvon Mullen --- rated the nation’s No. 6 cornerback --- said UM “is recruiting me hard” but “they’ve got to win more games.” He recently visited FSU.

Uncommitted Flanagan four-star prospect Devin Bush, rated the sixth-best inside linebacker in the 2016 class, said UM “isn’t on my list as much” now because of uncertainty about Golden’s future. And “when they’re not winning as much, it’s a factor. Nobody likes to lose.”

Surprisingly, Bush cited UM’s switch to Adidas as a negative: “They’ve been a Nike school forever and the change to Adidas kind of messed me up a bit. Miami has that tradition of hard-nosed football, Nike, beat you before the kickoff. They kind of changed that mentality. The stature of the team has changed.”

Bush’s top three: Auburn, FSU and Michigan.

Bush’s Flanagan teammate, four-star safety Devin Gil, said myriad factors contributed to him flipping from UM to Michigan in June. Among them: Golden’s job security: “I chose Jim Harbaugh because he just got there and all the big things he accomplished.”

Because of NCAA penalties, UM can give recruits tickets to only one game a year. "This is the game we’re all coming to,” four-game linebacker/oral commitment Shaquille Quarterman told Canesport.com.

Among top uncommitted players expected at Saturday's game, according to Rivals: five-star Georgia-based cornerback/running back Mecole Hardman, who's rated No. 16 overall by Rivals in the 2016 class. UM will be his first visit; he also has scheduled trips to Michigan and Mississippi.

UM can firm up wavering recruits and perhaps add a couple of high-end uncommitted ones by winning more of these big games (Nebraska, FSU, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech). Saturday would be a good start.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Welp it's been nice knowing you

KQcTE3a.gif

Advertisement

At least 8 you idiot. Your f_cking reading comprehension skills are horrible. I'm on record of saying we WILL win 11 wins

HAHAHAHAHAH. what are you smoking? what the **** makes you think this team will win 11? was it the dogfight w FAU or a dogfight w Bethune till the lightning delay? this team is crap and is very poorly coached. oh yea trent harris at LB for some LULZ

And i'm on record saying that you are severly retarded.

and i'm on record saying that you are severly retarded

“They’ve been a Nike school forever and the change to Adidas kind of messed me up a bit. Miami has that tradition of hard-nosed football, Nike, beat you before the kickoff. They kind of changed that mentality. The stature of the team has changed.”

This is one of the stupidest comments I have ever heard from a kid. How exactly does Nike beat you before a kickoff?

This kid is soft as **** if he truly thinks that and I'm glad he isn't coming to Miami.

i laughed moreso bc AU is in his top 3 and theyre UA lol

People say dumb things all the time, but what he said here is way past dumb.

2424425-6555272247-hyde-.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you don't see 8 losses out of the next 10 then your delusional... But we need to crawl and fight our way through FAU... The Goldie Era is about to explode starting tomorrow..

If you don't see 8 losses out of the next 10 then your delusional... But we need to crawl and fight our way through FAU... The Goldie Era is about to explode starting tomorrow..

I for one will be happy as a pig in ****...not only for the obvious reasons such as folden sucks. But, because I want the administration to eat as **** as much as they can for as long as they can.

Advertisement
#SWAG16 was always going to fall apart. The administration ensured that by bringing Golden back after last season, which essentially sabotaged two straight recruiting classes. Our next coach will need to perform a miracle to end up with a class that doesn't set this program back even further.

We had about 10 guys from last years team playing in the pros...and we've got several talented players on this years team.

When are these *** kissing Golden apologist going to realize that RIGHT NOW, recruiting doesn't matter. This staff has proven they don't have one ******* clue of what to do with talent when they do have it...so don't root for wins just to save "talent" that will ultimately end up being wasted if these morons aren't fired.

I would sacrifice this entire class if it meant guaranteeing Golden was fired and sweeping changes were made. That's how important it is to move on and hopefully find a competent coach who can get this thing going in the right direction...and with the talent we are inherently privy to...that "rebuild" job wouldn't take long with the right guy running the ship.

Let's go Huskers.

We had about 10 guys from last years team playing in the pros...and we've got several talented players on this years team.

When are these *** kissing Golden apologist going to realize that RIGHT NOW, recruiting doesn't matter. This staff has proven they don't have one ****ing clue of what to do with talent when they do have it...so don't root for wins just to save "talent" that will ultimately end up being wasted if these morons aren't fired.

I would sacrifice this entire class if it meant guaranteeing Golden was fired and sweeping changes were made. That's how important it is to move on and hopefully find a competent coach who can get this thing going in the right direction...and with the talent we are inherently privy to...that "rebuild" job wouldn't take long with the right guy running the ship.

Let's go Huskers.

Yup. There has been zero recruiting buzz here for months because every premier HS player is either in wait-and-see mode with Miami or has already written us off. The administration caused this distrust among recruits and our current soft verbal commits because they haven't cared about winning in a long, long time. Recruiting is on the backburner until our coaching situation gets resolved.

If Miami hires someone like Herman or Butch who can immediately inject much-needed life into this program's recruiting and fan base, we'll end up with a far stronger recruiting class than anything Golden would be able to put together after another disappointing season. And that's even if the next coach gets only 6-8 weeks to scramble for talent.

Advertisement
Back