Fans allowed at Hurricane Games

Yeah, well I mean it’s hard to have a drink with a mask on... unless you’re proposing they suck it through the cloth or N95 layers
Saw a video somewhere of a guy at a restaurant with a mask on and a beer in his hand. Then he reaches up and opens a trap door over his mouth, takes a drink and snaps it back! I need to find that... LOL

Advertisement
Saw a video somewhere of a guy at a restaurant with a mask on and a beer in his hand. Then he reaches up and opens a trap door over his mouth, takes a drink and snaps it back! I need to find that... LOL
Well the gaytors have something similar.

93778189_10157184626117043_5449118750391402496_n.jpg

idk how strict nashville or its citizens are with masks, but a lot of places the masks will come off once alcohol starts flowing.

Nashville has been one of the least strict cities in the nation. My wife was supposed to go to a conference in Orlando. That got cancelled and they moved it to Nashville - no masks, no distancing, 500 people in a conference room. And this was July.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
On the phone they told me the most likely scenario for season ticket holders will be that they can select 3 games (don’t shoot the messenger!)
We’ll probably see the most expensive UM-FSU ticket in the series history
Given that we're only two weeks away, you'd think they'd have it figured out by now. Not to mention their ability to get answers before the one game they hope people pick instead of FSU.

Advertisement
Given that we're only two weeks away, you'd think they'd have it figured out by now. Not to mention their ability to get answers before the one game they hope people pick instead of FSU.
Everything about this entire college football season seems to be "seat of the pants" in nature. Constantly changing and leading to a clusterfck.

Advertisement
Back