False Sense of Security for Rosier?

Let me start by saying he's been the best surprise on this entire team so far. He just looks smooth, like a gamer.

He's made mistakes, but they were physical mistakes and not a lot of mental mistakes. He's missed some throws, but they were the right decision from what I can tell.

Maybe it's the 7 straight losses talking, but I've got some concerns about Rosier this game.

Not crowing them, but FSU's secondary is light years better than Duke, Toledo, and BC. Some of those "touch" passes where he kind of throws it up can easily get picked.

I just hope he hasn't gotten too comfortable in his ability to kind of throw it up (see Jacory Harris).

The absolute worst thing we can do is throw up 50/50 balls and allow FSU to have ANY kind of momentum. This is our year to stop effing around in this series.

Anyways, just don't want to see Rosier's tendency for turning it over to rear its ugly head tomorrow. Hoping he maintains positive momentum and proves the doubters wrong once again.

FSU's whole offense is also lightyears behind duke and toledo

Advertisement
Rosier really hasn't forced any bad throws through the first 3 games which is encouraging. He's thrown two picks, but unlike Kaaya, that doesn't send him into the tank. So even if he makes a mistake I don't think we'll see the same long, unproductive stretches that we got out of Kaaya. He's a gamer and I think he'll bounce back if that were to happen.

Advertisement
Back