Fall Scrimmage #1 Thread

Advertisement
Auburn made it to the natty a few yrs ago with fkn NICK MARSHALL! They had a good D and playmakers plus he had to ability to extend plays with his legs..we can get it done with rosier!

Is this the first scrimmage that Sheriffs had decent numbers?

This QB race is going to consume my whole August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he had a scrimmage with bad numbers once, but Richt said there were a LOT of drops. Of course that went in one ear and out the other as people were looking for a reason to hate on Shirreffs. Kid could go 10-30 with 20 dropped passes and people would pile on.

Had 2 shïtty scrimmages. Completed less than 50% of his passes in both i believe.

Well, Perry is 0 for 1. Are you going to bash him now?

No. Perry is a freshmen. The other 2 dudes been around for 3 and 4 years.

Except the fact that Shirreffs was entering his high school senior season 3 years ago.

I believe he had a scrimmage with bad numbers once, but Richt said there were a LOT of drops. Of course that went in one ear and out the other as people were looking for a reason to hate on Shirreffs. Kid could go 10-30 with 20 dropped passes and people would pile on.

Had 2 shïtty scrimmages. Completed less than 50% of his passes in both i believe.

Well, Perry is 0 for 1. Are you going to bash him now?

No. Perry is a freshmen. The other 2 dudes been around for 3 and 4 years.

Except the fact that Shirreffs was entering his high school senior season 3 years ago.

What? This is his 3rd year on campus regardless.

Advertisement
I've been saying since the end of last year Rosier was going to be the starter...and I'm sticking with that until proven wrong.

Perry is a TRUE freshman. The year Winston surprised everyone, he was a REDSHIRT.

The year Manziel surprised everyone, he was a REDSHIRT.

It's unfair to expect the kid to be ready for major D1 football only being here a few months. Maybe he'll start later in the year but some of you are in for disappointment if you think the savior is going to ride into town on a white horse having only been here 3 months.

Did Weldon get any snaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that pick-6 shown in the highlights was thrown by #17 (Weldon)

BOTH freshmen should redshirt. I know it won't be a popular opinion with many of the delusionals on this board but it's too much to ask a TRUE freshman to be ready for major college competition that quickly.

Advertisement
Back