Fall Scrimmage #1 Thread

So in short, Perry looked like a Troof Freshmans during a Troof Freshmans first scrimmage. Let's see how he progresses. Though it is clear coming in the Spring would have helped his cause a lot.

Advertisement
Is this the first scrimmage that Sheriffs had decent numbers?

This QB race is going to consume my whole August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he had a scrimmage with bad numbers once, but Richt said there were a LOT of drops. Of course that went in one ear and out the other as people were looking for a reason to hate on Shirreffs. Kid could go 10-30 with 20 dropped passes and people would pile on.

So in short, Perry looked like a Troof Freshmans during a Troof Freshmans first scrimmage. Let's see how he progresses. Though it is clear coming in the Spring would have helped his cause a lot.

People just need to be patient with him. His time WILL come.

I believe he had a scrimmage with bad numbers once, but Richt said there were a LOT of drops. Of course that went in one ear and out the other as people were looking for a reason to hate on Shirreffs. Kid could go 10-30 with 20 dropped passes and people would pile on.

Had 2 shïtty scrimmages. Completed less than 50% of his passes in both i believe.

People just need to be patient with him. His time WILL come.
The track record for true freshman starting in college football speaks for itself. It's asking for a lot. I am glad to see that both Evan and Malik put up decent Stats today.

Advertisement
For any fall scrimmage lifetime followers, how did Kayaa perform in his 1st scrimmage vs. the qb's he was competing against?

Had 2 shïtty scrimmages. Completed less than 50% of his passes in both i believe.

Well, Perry is 0 for 1. Are you going to bash him now?

For any fall scrimmage lifetime followers, how did Kayaa perform in his 1st scrimmage vs. the qb's he was competing against?

Kaaya never had to face pressure in scrimmages like the QBs now are. His numbers were always good in scrimmages.

Advertisement

Kaaya never had to face pressure in scrimmages like the QBs now are. His numbers were always good in scrimmages.

Kaaya faced a schitty Donofrio defense that played paddy cake, in scrimmages, so it's like comparing apples to oranges

Well, Perry is 0 for 1. Are you going to bash him now?

No. Perry is a freshmen. The other 2 dudes been around for 3 and 4 years.

Advertisement
I want to know who the qb's were going against before I get to high or low about this.

It was 1's (Offense) vs 2's (Defense) & 2's (Offense) vs 1's (Defense)

This makes Travis homers 6.9ypc even more impressive.

Makes the o-line impressive, too.

Definitely is the most encouraging takeaway for me out of all the info we have so far

Advertisement
If Rosier starts, we are going to be missing Kaaya quickly

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nothing & I mean nothing will make me miss Kaaya. Not if Rosier throws 6 first half interceptions. I need a QB who can move.

That's just ignorance!

Then so be it. Kaaya is my least favorite cane ever.
Really? C'mon, man. Kid might not have amounted to what we hoped, but he never ed and never melted down. We had some serious panty waist come through here the past 15 years and you pick Kaaya?

Yep, not my cup of tea.

Edit: My bad didn't see that LCE had posted it already.

[video=youtube_share;PL_WlGfjS4s]https://youtu.be/PL_WlGfjS4s[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back