Fall practise #3

Advertisement
I think it’s a bit of both TBCH. I think he’s wayyy better than the two star rating. Coaches constantly praising him. He was winning a lot of matchups in spring practices and looked good.

That being said, yeah it’s not the most heart warming feeling that a true fresh who no one has ever heard of starting against our biggest rival on national TV.

Two things will happen though. He’ll either come up bat and hit out of the park game one and will be a perennial starter and all-ACC type player by his junior year or he’ll not do so well and we find someone else to fit in.
Or he's the best option we have this year and will hold the fort down, but will be surpassed by the recruits coming in next year.

Advertisement
The fact that not one of these QBs can step up and be a true #1 is concerning, especially, with a "questionable" o line.
How do you know if no one has separated because of some tweets of 30 second video. If alumni are saying there’s a favorite obviously someone is stepping up

Advertisement
CBDB3767-DD18-4B80-B6CB-8EC47768A4E5.gif

A5F63461-B46C-4336-BAB1-6ED94A55A6E6.gif

Footage of the QBs inside the facility on day 3

Given how deep we are at WR and the fact that we have two elite TEs, I just want a QB who can go through his progressions when his first read isn't there. We will always have a man open.

Whether our QB will have the time to go through his reads is another story and may affect the choice at QB.

Given how deep we are at WR and the fact that we have two elite TEs, I just want a QB who can go through his progressions when his first read isn't there. We will always have a man open.

Whether our QB will have the time to go through his reads is another story and may affect the choice at QB.
Enos makes that easier. His route combos come into view very easily and its easy to see even in these garbage videos lol

Advertisement
There is no way on God’s green earth we have the same train wreck we had on O last year.

We don’t have any great passers on the roster. We might not even have a good one.

We have a real QB coach for the first time since I don’t know when.

We have a real offensive coordinator for the first time since Coley’s scripted opening series was over.

These are all the facts. Get used to them. Buckle up.

Advertisement
There is no way on God’s green earth we have the same train wreck we had on O last year.

We don’t have any great passers on the roster. We might not even have a good one.

We have a real QB coach for the first time since I don’t know when.

We have a real offensive coordinator for the first time since Coley’s scripted opening series was over.

These are all the facts. Get used to them. Buckle up.
Dont want to give you nightmares, but dont speak in absolutes..

Imagine having 2 Dr. Pipho like turnstiles at Tackle.. It can always get worse

I dont care who your oc, qb is.. it can get worse.. We have huge question marks at oline

Advertisement
Back