Fall practise #3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every practise thread devolves into half the posts hammering the same worn out hackneyed schtick about how the first QB to complete a pass is the starter and the first to miss one is going to transfer. Then it eventually turns into a referendum on one of the worst posters to ever soil CIS—drevlee. Start a separate thread for the **** puppets where they can work their autistic repetition of the same garbage schtick.

I think it’s a bit of both TBCH. I think he’s wayyy better than the two star rating. Coaches constantly praising him. He was winning a lot of matchups in spring practices and looked good.

That being said, yeah it’s not the most heart warming feeling that a true fresh who no one has ever heard of starting against our biggest rival on national TV.

Two things will happen though. He’ll either come up bat and hit out of the park game one and will be a perennial starter and all-ACC type player by his junior year or he’ll not do so well and we find someone else to fit in.
And Nelson would be lined up against a redshirt senior who is currently a 1st/2nd round NFL Draft pick in 2020, Zuniga.

Man, I really do not like the thought of starting a true freshman in his first college game against someone like that.

Advertisement
1st team:

LT Zion Nelson
LG Navaughn Donaldson
C Corey Gaynor
RG DJ Sacife
RT Kai-Leon Hebrert

2nd team:

LT John Campbell
LG Cleveland Reed
C Jaki Clark
RG Tommy Kennedy
RT Zalontae Hillery
There’s some material there. Barry should be able to put together a respectable OL in one of the crumbiest divisions in P5 football.

Advertisement
Every practise thread devolves into half the posts hammering the same worn out hackneyed schtick about how the first QB to complete a pass is the starter and the first to miss one is going to transfer. Then it eventually turns into a referendum on one of the worst posters to ever soil CIS—drevlee. Start a separate thread for the **** puppets where they can work their autistic repetition of the same garbage schtick.
How I missed post by Franchise. Been cutting it up with you since 2001. Finally crossing over from Rct to try and get some football talk. But seems like every dam football website everyone wants to troll one another. Conversation seems to go good for 2 or 3 pages and then it starts.

Really wish Jarren could put it all together. Kid is by far the most physically talented. Just don’t understand what’s holding him back.
He's young and still has time. Having to fight with 2 other qb's for the job is going to help him far more than having the job handed to him.

Advertisement
I think it’s a bit of both TBCH. I think he’s wayyy better than the two star rating. Coaches constantly praising him. He was winning a lot of matchups in spring practices and looked good.

That being said, yeah it’s not the most heart warming feeling that a true fresh who no one has ever heard of starting against our biggest rival on national TV.

Two things will happen though. He’ll either come up bat and hit out of the park game one and will be a perennial starter and all-ACC type player by his junior year or he’ll not do so well and we find someone else to fit in.
What do we think his star rating would have been if he weighed then what he does now? That seems to me like what the issue was. Assuming he's holding that weight well, which by all accounts he is, then it's much less worrisome than a 2 star guy that was 280 when he left HS. That he had a low star profile because of his weight seems reasonable to me. Kudos to him and our staff for putting in the work to get to a weight that makes him playable.

Advertisement
Back