Official Fall PractiSe 2: August 6

There is no Depth Chart right now & there won’t be one until after the 2nd scrimmage.

And somehow people still haven’t realized that the media only gets to view a portion of practice, they see the first 10-15 minutes of drills & that’s it. The overwhelming majority of writers who cover this team don’t have a clue as to what happens on a day to day basis or exactly how things are going, they are essentially giving fans a snapshot of what they see & just regurgitating it as if it’s “reporting”.

David Lake says, “Wow Darrell Jackson can really move for his size!”, like yeah, have you ever seen him play before? Lol that’s not a shock to anyone who pays attention. However, in his defense, he’s right to report on things as if he’s talking to an audience who doesn’t pay attention because realistically most of our fans don’t, so I don’t blame him or fault him for reporting as if he’s talking to elementary school children because that shoe kinda fits with this fan base unfortunately lol
Part of me wants Mario to hire you because I think you can really help this program, and then I see you posting here DUNKING the board back to reality and I'm like nah leave him here. We need him
more😂

Advertisement
Is Johnson an upgrade from Flagg? I think it would be nearly impossible not to be. Do we think Jackson will be good? Yes but not based off him dominating the B1G last year.
Well that's a ringing endorsement of a 2nd team All Conference performer. Johnson should be, and dare I say is expected to be a CLEAR UPGRADE at MLB. The limitations previously at the position were clear, magnified by the Manny's LB un-friendly scheme.

Well that's a ringing endorsement of a 2nd team All Conference performer. Johnson should be, and dare I say is expected to be a CLEAR UPGRADE at MLB. The limitations previously at the position were clear, magnified by the Manny's LB un-friendly scheme.
That doesn't equate to stacked which is where conversation originated. The defense as a whole should be improved but every position outside of safety is hope for the best at this pont.

Advertisement
There is no Depth Chart right now & there won’t be one until after the 2nd scrimmage.

And somehow people still haven’t realized that the media only gets to view a portion of practice, they see the first 10-15 minutes of drills & that’s it. The overwhelming majority of writers who cover this team don’t have a clue as to what happens on a day to day basis or exactly how things are going, they are essentially giving fans a snapshot of what they see & just regurgitating it as if it’s “reporting”.

David Lake says, “Wow Darrell Jackson can really move for his size!”, like yeah, have you ever seen him play before? Lol that’s not a shock to anyone who pays attention. However, in his defense, he’s right to report on things as if he’s talking to an audience who doesn’t pay attention because realistically most of our fans don’t, so I don’t blame him or fault him for reporting as if he’s talking to elementary school children because that shoe kinda fits with this fan base unfortunately lol

Consider that you might be the exception and that 99.9% of Miami fans didn’t watch 1 Maryland game last year. All we know is that we wanted him, he’s huge and came on late in his freshman year. So having a simple snapshot of someone being struct by how well he moves get us juiced. There can only be one LCE…

That doesn't equate to stacked which is where conversation originated. The defense as a whole should be improved but every position outside of safety is hope for the best at this pont.
I think there's reason for optimism with the front 7. No more entitlement, PT will have to be earned. They've thrown serious #' s at DL and have a nice mix of veterans and youngsters to develop. Should fare well in the Coastal while building toward a national stage.

Advertisement
I hope we don’t end up losing him to this stupid **** let our five stars shine we need to show these big time kids they can stay home and ball

It is all on LT, ball is on his court. He is being taught and supported by one of the best staffs in all CF. Not to mention the DL staff alone.

If he aint all dat good he never was and if he is that good big cheers and look forward to see him shine

I think there's reason for optimism with the front 7. No more entitlement, PT will have to be earned. They've thrown serious #' s at DL and have a nice mix of veterans and youngsters to develop. Should fare well in the Coastal while building toward a national stage.
Scheme and competent coaching alone will make this unit much improved. This is the best staff in the nation so that is a huge bonus.

Advertisement
It is all on LT, ball is on his court. He is being taught and supported by one of the best staffs in all CF. Not to mention the DL staff alone.

If he aint all dat good he never was and if he is that good big cheers and look forward to see him shine
We know he’s that good it’s obvious lol or did you not see him choke slam fsu back with 1 arm 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back