Official Fall PractiSe 2: August 6

Advertisement
It is just insane seeing Jason Taylor on the field ... coaching. Man ... what DE recruit wouldn't want to get that kind of tutelage.
It's wild how you say "No I'll go elsewhere" as recruit, unless he's monster jerk off.
But the guy has coaching chops and did it at STA, which you can push those kids as much as a P5 player.
I wasn't a big fan of the guy, not for any particular reason, when he played but shoot man, you recognize prolonged greatness when you see it, plus he treats people, women and the community with respect.
Not sure how a recruit and family walks away from that.

Advertisement
Lol I get the thought. But okay you let him walk up and press.. and then what? If he takes one false step or can’t get a clean jam he’s still toast. Except now he’s toast off the line of scrimmage. WR throw your hand up I’ll hit you in stride. It only sounds good in theory brother. A bad player can have things he’s better at and still be bad
We have 4 seasons of tape on this guy and we still can’t accept this truth smh. DJ Ivey is like communism at this point: **** doesn’t work and people still ask for it and just say “no one has tried it for real…” bro, he’s not a starting caliber corner and hasn’t been since he came out of HS

Advertisement
Looks like SucksTesticles26 is on break
0997A51D-D334-4063-B5BA-5C3BD9F0A828.gif

DF469DD9-F819-43DE-9396-796E967AEE47.gif

I have been to several lol. But you gotta go into the mind of a college student.
The mind of a college student athlete that worked his whole life to be at the exact moment when a kid wants his autograph. The moment when some stranger in a big city that you’ve never met knows your name and says throw up the U with my son he’s a big fan!!

They aren’t some frat boys getting over Friday night bender and trying to hydrate before going out to the sandbar.
If you love this football sht today signing autographs with fans is a dream come true.

FOH with that weak sht!!

Advertisement
**** it’s rare to see QBs getting this kind of treatment. Either they royally f’ed up in practice today or maybe they need some more conditioning, lol.
“*** around and find out”, it’s the way of the Master, Grasshopper.

Advertisement
The mind of a college student athlete that worked his whole life to be at the exact moment when a kid wants his autograph. The moment when some stranger in a big city that you’ve never met knows your name and says throw up the U with my son he’s a big fan!!

They aren’t some frat boys getting over Friday night bender and trying to hydrate before going out to the sandbar.
If you love this football sht today signing autographs with fans is a dream come true.

FOH with that weak sht!!
****, I get hard when I’m wearing Miami gear and someone throws up the “U” at me standing in the airport, at the grocery store, at work. Can’t imagine how these kids feel.🙌🏽

It’s day 2, don’t freak out over the “depth chart”. Freak out the closer we get to September
There is no Depth Chart right now & there won’t be one until after the 2nd scrimmage.

And somehow people still haven’t realized that the media only gets to view a portion of practice, they see the first 10-15 minutes of drills & that’s it. The overwhelming majority of writers who cover this team don’t have a clue as to what happens on a day to day basis or exactly how things are going, they are essentially giving fans a snapshot of what they see & just regurgitating it as if it’s “reporting”.

David Lake says, “Wow Darrell Jackson can really move for his size!”, like yeah, have you ever seen him play before? Lol that’s not a shock to anyone who pays attention. However, in his defense, he’s right to report on things as if he’s talking to an audience who doesn’t pay attention because realistically most of our fans don’t, so I don’t blame him or fault him for reporting as if he’s talking to elementary school children because that shoe kinda fits with this fan base unfortunately lol

There is no Depth Chart right now & there won’t be one until after the 2nd scrimmage.

And somehow people still haven’t realized that the media only gets to view a portion of practice, they see the first 10-15 minutes of drills & that’s it. The overwhelming majority of writers who cover this team don’t have a clue as to what happens on a day to day basis or exactly how things are going, they are essentially giving fans a snapshot of what they see & just regurgitating it as if it’s “reporting”.

David Lake says, “Wow Darrell Jackson can really move for his size!”, like yeah, have you ever seen him play before? Lol that’s not a shock to anyone who pays attention. However, in his defense, he’s right to report on things as if he’s talking to an audience who doesn’t pay attention because realistically most of our fans don’t, so I don’t blame him or fault him for reporting as if he’s talking to elementary school children because that shoe kinda fits with this fan base unfortunately lol
Synopsis: You gullible idiots eat that shít up.

Last edited:
I mean am I wrong? I get it it’s good for the fans. I wish I could be there and meet the players and get autographs. But I also understand they are college kids and would rather enjoy their weekend in the city or on their boats
Doesn't sound like you get much of anything. On their boats? LMAO. They'd better be happy about it or might want to start looking for another team. :stupid:

Advertisement
Back