Official Fall PractiSe 2: August 6

There’s plenty of film on Porter to watch and he’s nowhere close to TS, not in the same universe. I’d even say Couch and Blades are as good or even maybe better. Couch is perfect for this system and could breakout. Imo Porter is a solid to pretty good player, but takes a lot of chances so be prepared. He’ll definitely get a lot of burn but if he’s our best cover guy we’re f’d lol.
So you're saying he knows when the ball is in the air. I'm intrigued lol.

Advertisement
You guys should just block that clown

He’s either a troll or a R-word…. Either way ain’t no one got time for that
You never go full R-word
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re saying a guy who hasn’t done anything here will be in the same sentence as two of the greatest interior players in CFB history. Not Miami history , CFB. If Brown doesn’t die that’s two NFL HOF DL.

Hit the **** button lol.
Watch & see

Maybe it’s just me but I think our defense is going to make a huge turnaround this year.

DB’s are filthy with SFL speed and we got depth.
LB’s can’t be worse plus we got 3 new talented guys to push the room(Wesley, Caleb and Chase)
DL got an extreme infusion of talent and gonna be attacking in droves..

I’m very excited about our defense and actually more concerned about the offense this year.

I think based on previous staff and current staff. A clean slate is in order. Let’s give some of the guys who struggled a chance. JMO.
Also seems like it's been the coaching and confidence with Ivey, for every coach to come in and love him.

Advertisement
Maybe it’s just me but I think our defense is going to make a huge turnaround this year.

DB’s are filthy with SFL speed and we got depth.
LB’s can’t be worse plus we got 3 new talented guys to push the room(Wesley, Caleb and Chase)
DL got an extreme infusion of talent and gonna be attacking in droves..

I’m very excited about our defense and actually more concerned about the offense this year.
Adding all these new coaches the scheme and actual teaching of fundamentals will be huge. Also, our schedule isn't exactly full of offensive juggernauts too. The questions for me are definitely special teams coverage and how Gattis will play call along with the level of improvement from the o line. I have zero worries about TVD himself.

Advertisement
No you didn't - all you did was derail the practise thread...which some of us really enjoy (the thread, not the derailment)

"Wow the players must be happy to spend their Saturday afternoon signing autographs after their 3 hour practice." this is what YOU said. You implied they aren't happy - how do you know?
Everything after your post has been deflection but in a way that makes you seem mentally challenged.
Just stop...it was a mopey post designed to derail. Move on bro...we understand.
How did the players practiSe signing autos at practiCe?

Where's the drill film?

Sign Mario has lost the locker room? Too early?

Advertisement
Back