Official Fall PractiSe 2: August 6

Advertisement
Zion has already stated what he had and what was done and how long he will need to recover. He had surgery to remove free cartilidge. Thats it.

Given what football players usually play on, I expect him to be healthy for Week 1. He will be ready for the Aggies game easily. So don't panic.

Listen friend, I’ve known a guy or seven who couldn’t handle society, & felt being behind bars were safer for them. Rehabilitation doesn’t work for everyone, even in CIS land.
Some people enjoy being in jail more than being on the outside. Life in jail is strict, you need to be disciplined and your work makes your life and everyone elses life easier and more bearable. You wake up at a certain time, you have scheduled work to do and you have certain standards and criterias that you have to meet.

These people dont work outside because there is no one with a stick in their hand ready to discipline them if they act out (hitting the button).

At the same time, people who have never committed a crime or very small ones and suddenly murder someone try to plead for insanity because they believe its easier to be at a mental hospital compared to a jail cell. Its not. Its the complete opposite.

I’m not pausing anything 🐐@cribby! I SAID… BY THE TIME HE LEAVES HERE! LT56 will be at their level! I don’t allow no LT56, JW0, or the Don (Don Chaney) slander. I’m not scared of u 🐐😂😂😂😂😂
You’re saying a guy who hasn’t done anything here will be in the same sentence as two of the greatest interior players in CFB history. Not Miami history , CFB. If Brown doesn’t die that’s two NFL HOF DL.

Hit the **** button lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Zion has already stated what he had and what was done and how long he will need to recover. He had surgery to remove free cartilidge. Thats it.

Given what football players usually play on, I expect him to be healthy for Week 1. He will be ready for the Aggies game easily. So don't panic.
Yeah , it was just a cleanup. Nothing big.

View attachment 203078
I was asking about stacked you brought up Johnson. Do I need to circle it for you? Maybe some bright colors?
I brought up Johnson in my original post. Then you asked what I thought stacked was.
I do believe there's reason for optimism, but stacked to me is McGahee and Gore backing up Portis. I like our backfield, and there's some talent there, but I'm unsure if any are high NFL draft pick types. Maybe Citizen-Cane, but that's strictly based on HS film and glowing pre-season reports. Who knows?
Love TVD, and the 'potential' behind him, but does that mean stacked? Similar with DT/DE. Who's the proven guy? Mesidor I guess. There's a lot of 'potential' along the DL from Taylor to the big transfer from Md., a possible bounce back from Agude, and a couple highly thought of true frosh. DE's. But if unproven, does that mean 'stacked'? Appears we'll have quality depth along the defensive line, but if no one emerges to dominate, or if there aren't multiple playas' at any one position - is that stacked? Like Taylor behind Reed, Winslow behind Shockey, to a lesser degree Tiger Clark behind George Mira; Andre Johnson waiting in the wings behind Santana and Reggie Wayne...
by your logic that team with Gore and them wasn’t stacked because no one knew the youngsters were beasts like that. That’s like saying Bama and UGA ain’t stacked cause the backups are unproven. Of course they are not, that’s why they are backups. But they were highly sought after and they have qualities of beasts. If you have multiple guys that can ball you are stacked.

Advertisement
OL always cross train early in Fall Camp. Way too early to be panicking about Zion

I know he's the biggest downer on Ladson lol, but they said he looks different out there
I Mario hitting the portal to add another big body receiver after spring ball doesn't light a fire under Ladson's ***, maybe nothing will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do we know anything at this point without pads
There’s plenty of film on Porter to watch and he’s nowhere close to TS, not in the same universe. I’d even say Couch and Blades are as good or even maybe better. Couch is perfect for this system and could breakout. Imo Porter is a solid to pretty good player, but takes a lot of chances so be prepared. He’ll definitely get a lot of burn but if he’s our best cover guy we’re f’d lol.

There’s plenty of film on Porter to watch and he’s nowhere close to TS, not in the same universe. I’d even say Couch and Blades are as good or even maybe better. Couch is perfect for this system and could breakout. Imo Porter is a solid to pretty good player, but takes a lot of chances so be prepared. He’ll definitely get a lot of burn but if he’s our best cover guy we’re f’d lol.

Porter will be the Terrell Buckley of our corners this year 😉

Advertisement
Back