Fall Practice Summary- Day 9

View as article
Advertisement
Martell = Rosier 2.0 + some swag + a little more speed

Dont disrespect rosier, until martell can help lead a team to 10wins, show up on the big stage against Fsu, notre shame and V-tech, he not in that man's class yet. And i got news for you, martell is not that fast. He's a pick 6 machine waiting to happen he's to short!

If he can hit passes over the middle he is NOTHING like Rosier. If he is hitting guys in stride so they can make plays with their legs, he is nothing like Rosier. You don't need a cannon if you are accurate and hit guys in stride. When was the last time we had a QB that allowed guys to catch the ball and keep running? We have lost 1,000 yards the last couple years because our QBs couldn't hit their targets in stride. Or not even target the open guys at all.
Dude stop drinking the koolaid he has know arm dude simple as that.
He came here because he thought it
Would be easy against these guys since we really didn't have no real starter, but these guys have stepped it up. That's what good coaching does. So Tate might run again...

Dont disrespect rosier, until martell can help lead a team to 10wins, show up on the big stage against Fsu, notre shame and V-tech, he not in that man's class yet. And i got news for you, martell is not that fast. He's a pick 6 machine waiting to happen he's to short!
Even rozier would have improved if he had this coaching staff.

Advertisement
I just don’t understand all the hate for Tate. First he’s a Cane and he’s never given any of you a reason to dislike him. Sounds like to many of you are following Gator or FSU twitter fans.

If he plays and sucks than more power to you complaining but not one of these guys have done 💩 so not sure by all this Tate hate. Everybody living and dying by these practice reports and spring game. And with the spring game almost everyone said Tate looks so much better than he did when he arrived.

Advertisement
Tate has the best odds everywhere I’ve seen. Followed by Kosi and then Jarren.

all based on his HS reputation and the fact he was at OSU. The assumption EVERYWHERE was Tate was walking into a starting role. And with good reason. Our offense and QB play, Perry's very public off field antics coupled with his horrible on field play, would lead even the most uneducated football fan to assume Martell had the job the minute he stepped foot on campus.

No one was getting better bc Jon RICHt didn’t know wtf he was doing. I don’t know if everyone understands just how awful Richt’s decision to put no brains in charge of the qb room was.

Still, Perry should’ve stayed in vs UVA and so on.

I remember the same guys all over tate and calling the other guys trash talking two years ago about how Perry was the "truth" he as the savior, than last year it was williams. I shake my head at most of the post! I hope the kids can recover from what Richt did to them, down right awful training and developing, there was a reason williams was pulling a JT4 and looking to bolt. I'm for whoever they roll out, I just feel bad for the two that were on the roster the last two years.

Advertisement
Do you have any clue how low the limits are for those bets? lol

Yeah it's around $125 ish but still $50 on jarren nets you over $200 not terrible IMO. I'm not saying I'm going to root against Perry or Tate because they're both Canes and we should never root against the people who represent the school we love but there is value in Jarren since his odds don't match the on-field reports.

Yeah it's around $125 ish but still $50 on jarren nets you over $200 not terrible IMO. I'm not saying I'm going to root against Perry or Tate because they're both Canes and we should never root against the people who represent the school we love but there is value in Jarren since his odds don't match the on-field reports.
Or they know something we don’t.

Advertisement
I think Jarren Williams will struggle against Florida week 1. He never started a game. He’ll throw two picks against them. I know the other two at least played games and #5 started in the rivalry game last yr (FSU).

No one was getting better bc Jon RICHt didn’t know wtf he was doing. I don’t know if everyone understands just how awful Richt’s decision to put no brains in charge of the qb room was.

Still, Perry should’ve stayed in vs UVA and so on.

I think most of us understand but Malik was a baseball player turned QB and had limitations. He wasn’t getting better than his stats in ‘17

And 100% on Kosi vs Va

Personally, I don't think any of the current QBs are Enos cup of tea...Once 2020 gets here (Van Dyke etc...) and 2021 (possibly Garcia) That's when you'll be able to see, and judge Enos true capabilities...

i absolutely agree w this and think ive said it before. i do believe that the winner of this battle is just a stopgap till Enos gets his guy in here.

Advertisement
Back