Fall Practice Early Portion Summary - 9/11

Every QB on the roster should go to Richt and ask for a redshirt if Rosier continues to start.

They can't RS because 2/3 backups already used theirs last year. Looks like Jarren is going to use his.
Edit: Nevermind saw you meant WR

Advertisement
but but but I thought Richards was held out because flat earthers said the coaches want to punish him for *****ing out Malik? So hes actually injured? You mean the coaches actually didn't voluntarily take their best offensive player off the field?

but but but I thought Richards was held out because flat earthers said the coaches want to punish him for *****ing out Malik? So hes actually injured? You mean the coaches actually didn't voluntarily take their best offensive player off the field?

They’re trying to protect his reputation by making him fake injuries.

Advertisement

When Rosier steps out as starter week after week...

YxhCJAR.jpg

Advertisement
**DE Demetrius Jackson (knee), who sat out last week, was back practicing in full with the two's today.

**WR Ahmmon Richards (knee) continued to sit out, and was off to the side working on the bike. Joining him was OT George Brown, who is working his way back from MCL surgery last month.

**Despite some calling for O-Line changes, the first team line remained the same.

**A notable depth chart change: RB Lorenzo Lingard was taking reps with the third team in drills today after his big game against Savannah State, up from fifth string the past few weeks.

Lingard learns to pass block and gets a grasp of the playbook, I see him at 3rd team by the middle of the season.

When Rosier steps out as starter week after week...

YxhCJAR.jpg

Sadly , this.

He says that , then Malik takes all the first team reps.

Don’t hold your breath guys, I’m starting to think Malik can’t play bad enough to be benched. Everytime I think he’s at the level to be benched he stays in.

So I’m in believe it, when I see it mode.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to derail this thread but Richards is better off coming back next year when we have a real QB. No way he goes round 1 or 2 with his injury history and with Rosier inability to get WRs the ball.

Cmon man this is The U...as long as you are projected to go in the first 15 rounds of the draft you declare if you’re eligible remember?

Advertisement
Back