Fall practice #4

Advertisement
Following the QB battle will be fun, hopeful that one of them starts to separate himself from the others.

Advertisement
This thread is hilarious. We have so-call experts, analyst, coaches... and delusional fans. Lmao. Kid throws a bad ball... he sucks. OT gets beat, he’s not ready lol. I want to know what brand of football y’all been watching. I just hope some of y’all just playing around. If not... sheesh.

This thread is hilarious. We have experts, analyst, coaches... and delusional fans. Lmao. Kid throws a bad ball... he sucks. OT gets beat, he’s not ready lol. I want to know what brand of football of football y’all been watching. I just hope some of y’all just playing around. If not... sheesh.

this is what happens when everyone predetermined the QB race before it began lol. i am interested in the OL more than the QBs honestly.

Advertisement
Rpo. Counter step from rb and offensive line is run blocking pretty clearly here. Tate simply has a "hot" read based on pre snap numbers and a look weather to hit the slant. He did.

Defensive end is unchecked because they are running a counter away from the slant. Qb option to give.

Rpo's require alt platform, alt delivery throws at an exceptional clip. For this reason. It's bang bang decisions and people in the way. Got go make the throws any way you can

He did. Nice gain. He wouldn't have been blown up in a game etc. Etc.. the end went for the block.. Tate got him up, sensed it, and threw around him
Name me the last time an RPO was run under center? Actually show me any type of film when an RPO was run from under center

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I've seen enough to know that no Qb is standing out for god nor bad reasons. When someone like Barry Jackson says this, he's just reporting his opinion based on a few throws he can remember. He's a good reporter but his opinion means nothing to me here.

Be patient CIS, the scimmages will show the seperation in the qb battle. For now, just take solace in the fact that none of our Qbs are looking objectively bad

This.

We gun be cookin some mother f*ckin gator on 8/24.

this is what happens when everyone predetermined the QB race before it began lol. i am interested in the OL more than the QBs honestly.
I guess so. There’s only one part of the squad I’m looking out for and that’s LB and that’s only because we’re so thin there. I trust we solid for a good season with the personnel we have.

PS: I’m rolling with Jarren as the starter with Tate right behind him. Kosi just ain’t it. Mark Richt wasn’t the best play caller but **** Kosi only further that belief lol.

Advertisement
Back