Fall Practice #1

Has nothing to do with that. If you knew anything about his career in high school or recruiting which you clearly don't.

Yes. Let's base how he will play at UM given his career in pop warner.

Sounds like a GREAT idea.

Muppet, hyperventilate much?

Clearly you do.

Advertisement
This is some of the type of b*tching that’s going on. So you don’t expect Trevon hill, Osborn etc to have an impact either because you don’t want to pull for an “outsider”? Fvck that, the day the signed to Miami they became CANES PERIOD...

Any athlete who joins the team is no longer an outsider.

The word you meant to say of course, was newcomer.

So if already on the roster players aren't performing, should the staff just keep the status quo?

reality is, i hope one of the 3 do pull away sooner than later. we need that to happen in order for us, as fans, to even feel remotely comfortable going into that UF game

I’m not concerned with anyone pulling away.

I want it to be a difficult decision because all the quarterbacks are playing well and showing the best aspects of their unique skill sets.

I don’t want them to have to settle on someone for being the least terrible like in the past.

When the starter is clear, it can create more consensus and unity, but as long as the coaches seem unbiased in the process, it doesn’t cause division from my experience.

Advertisement
This is some of the type of b*tching that’s going on. So you don’t expect Trevon hill, Osborn etc to have an impact either because you don’t want to pull for an “outsider”? Fvck that, the day the signed to Miami they became CANES PERIOD...

This fanbase, unfortunately, is full of brainless simps who love to divide.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back