Official Fall Camp PractiSe #3: Friday, august 4

Thats why I said there has to be a balance. This is the problem with everything from a message board to our entire political climate. Everything has to be extreme. All or nothing. 100% my way or nothing at all. Mopes and Slurpers. Rational/objective critical thinking is gone.

But I digress, back to fall camp. How do you feel about this squad? Finally getting close what its supposed to look like??
We're getting there...
Baby Steps Dancing GIF

Advertisement
Take a deep breath bro its ok lol

Drops are a trigger for me. I go full ****** when I read about drops. My mind freezes up with memories of Jimmy Graham v Va Tech. Or more recent traumas caused by Harley, Pope and Wiggins.

Even worse, drops on kickoffs and punt returns. Tyrique dropped a NFLround in value for me just based on A2M. Still don't trust Restrepo because of his poor return judgment.

Did the urgency for Miami to get to 8-10 Ws this season just increase?

Has Miami vs FSU just become a must win game this season*?

*moreso FSU than Miaamah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In my perspective, a lot of it has to do with the market. The U is still a relatively small, private school, with a relatively small alumni base. The great majority of our fanbase are non-alumni who heat up or cool down based on our performance. If you look at the number of UiF, FSPoo, Fi(eww) graduates in our market area, it's a significant amount. You will find a lot more lizard fans in Miami than you will find Auburn fans in Tuscaloosa, and the Herald is aware of that fact. You think the Ann Arbor paper has a Buckeye section? Yet the Herald has sections for most of the Florida schools, and sportswriters from those schools.
If I had any F's left, they could have 'em.
absolutely good points

If he can just move the chains and minimize mistakes, he will be extremely successful here.
2 to 1 int ratio. 60% completion. And use the wheels when things break down
Not asking him to do too much but amplify his skills

I am excited to see him next year when he gets his chance

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back