Official Fall Camp PractiSe #3: Friday, august 4

Advertisement
It's very clear to me that 95% of this board never played a competitive sport in their lives. If only Twitter was a thing 20+ years ago and you mouthbreathers were reading reports of Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne dropping balls in practice...
Yep.

On grassy, it was literally “the offense sucks, the defense is kicking their asses”. “Dorsey’s just a noodle armed game manager, we need someone with an elite arm”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did the Vinny guy limp out to the field and stretch the injury further causing a further setback
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Yep.

On grassy, it was literally “the offense sucks, the defense is kicking their asses”. “Dorsey’s just a noodle armed game manager, we need someone with an elite arm”.
Say it again 99 percent of these people have never played a competitive sport. They talk out of ignorance not experience.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I blame them. IMO the "secrecy" is less about keeping opponents away from our playbook and more about keeping the repugnant local media away from the gossip columns.

In all sincerity why would you want to air out your dirty laundry before it’s washed?

How would you steer the ship ? Stream the Practice and take donations for NiL ? PPV ?

P.S. “ Jurno’s “ here are a joke. Weird lot of miscreants. very nice people though.

Advertisement
Back