Official Fall 2022 PractiSe 1

Advertisement
Advertisement

Early look: Jakai Clark is 6'3, 321. Thats one big dude.

I feel like Anez Cooper at DL was a topic of discussion a few times but he's listed as OL there.

Khamauri at 160lbs boy better start eatin.

Chris Washington and Michael McLaughlin both still under 300lbs. They gone. I know Rodriguez has been injured but he's still very light (to be expected if you're injured though.

Edit: Also, didn't someone say Chase was 230? Only listed at 210 there.

I feel like Anez Cooper at DL was a topic of discussion a few times but he's listed as OL there.

Chris Washington and Michael McLaughlin both still under 300lbs. They gone. I know Rodriguez has been injured but he's still very light (to be expected if you're injured though.
They either didn't update height weight or lied on Twitter. Either way eh.

Advertisement

He said he weighed 223 right now last Sunday

Advertisement
Advertisement

Rogers was rehabbing a knee so he probably wasn’t able to go full out like he wanted

Advertisement
Back