Official Fall 2022 PractiSe 1



Early look: Jakai Clark is 6'3, 321. Thats one big dude.

I feel like Anez Cooper at DL was a topic of discussion a few times but he's listed as OL there.

Khamauri at 160lbs boy better start eatin.

Chris Washington and Michael McLaughlin both still under 300lbs. They gone. I know Rodriguez has been injured but he's still very light (to be expected if you're injured though.

Edit: Also, didn't someone say Chase was 230? Only listed at 210 there.
 
I feel like Anez Cooper at DL was a topic of discussion a few times but he's listed as OL there.

Khamauri at 160lbs boy better start eatin.

Chris Washington and Michael McLaughlin both still under 300lbs. They gone. I know Rodriguez has been injured but he's still very light (to be expected if you're injured though.
They either didn't update height weight or lied on Twitter. Either way eh.
 
I feel like Anez Cooper at DL was a topic of discussion a few times but he's listed as OL there.

Khamauri at 160lbs boy better start eatin.

Chris Washington and Michael McLaughlin both still under 300lbs. They gone. I know Rodriguez has been injured but he's still very light (to be expected if you're injured though.

Edit: Also, didn't someone say Chase was 230? Only listed at 210 there.
He said he weighed 223 right now last Sunday
 
I feel like Anez Cooper at DL was a topic of discussion a few times but he's listed as OL there.

Khamauri at 160lbs boy better start eatin.

Chris Washington and Michael McLaughlin both still under 300lbs. They gone. I know Rodriguez has been injured but he's still very light (to be expected if you're injured though.

Edit: Also, didn't someone say Chase was 230? Only listed at 210 there.
Rogers was rehabbing a knee so he probably wasn’t able to go full out like he wanted
 
Back
Top