Official Fall 2022 PractiSe 1

Is it really that crazy to suggest Knighton (our best RB last year), Parrish (SEC transfer coaches have said did great in the spring) and Citizen (every insider around this program is raving and raving about this guy) are all going to beat out Chaney this year?
It’s not crazy; it’s plausible. Chaney might have All-American talent, but all he has proven so far is that he’s fragile. He has flashed when healthy; however. That gives me hope.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ran into him at winn Dixie a few weeks ago, legit thought he was a basketball player at first. Looks like a lanky shooting guard.

Lawrence Cager is what he looks like to me from height and weight currently.

He may not see the field this year or at least RS which is fine. Hopefully by next year he can be 225-235. He is more of an OLB in a 3-4 verse a DE in a 4-3 so it will be interesting to see how they use him if Steele is still here

ST26 was my fav player at da U and Coach’s thoughts on wearing #26 were right on spot and would make ST proud.

Also, the question/answer about social media at the end… ****, perfect way to sum it up. Hopefully the kids pick up what he has been laying down… cause that’s the goods

Interesting they have Allan Haye as a 2nd team DT. Do the coaches see something the fanbase missed, or did he just work really hard in the off season?

Advertisement
Retiring Hurricane numbers is a slippery slope.

If you tried to retire all the greats, our guys would have to wear triple digits.
Agreed. Was more just about let's not forget Jerome Brown when discussing cane legends that were taken way too soon. Also, he was every bit the dominant player Sean T was.

Advertisement
Stop looking at depth charts…especially on day2. They will rotate the depth chart constantly

Still find it interesting a player no one is expecting to play much is running with 2's (apparently) on one of the deepest positions on the team.

Are the coaches just pulling names from a hat?

Still find it interesting a player no one is expecting to play much is running with 2's (apparently) on one of the deepest positions on the team.

Are the coaches just pulling names from a hat?
2nd practice. No pads. No ”real” practice in months prior. Coaches who say no job is guaranteed - must be earned.

I hope like **** they are pulling names out of a hat and mixing it up. at Least to start, until things shake out.

Advertisement
Back