Fake Fans

Y'all are so quick to give up on this team. Too many posts in the early 3rd quarter about how we already lost

Advertisement
3rd quarter? People were talking **** in the 1st quarter. Front and center you ******* fair weather ****bags, turn in your cane cards

Advertisement
I didn’t give up on the team cuz we seen this all year. But look we living and dying with every play. Enjoy the way back in 3-4 years we’ll be beating these teams by 3 score week in and week out ayyyyy

I have said it once and I will say it again.

Biatches ******, whiners whine and pu$$ies aint happy unless they think they are about to get Fughked!

I didn’t give up on the team cuz we seen this all year. But look we living and dying with every play. Enjoy the way back in 3-4 years we’ll be beating these teams by 3 score week in and week out ayyyyy

Right anyone who has delusions about this being the 2001 Canes is smoking crack. This is the transition team to being back... learning how to win at all costs is something we lost a ways back. Lets get this team to the ACCCG and bring in this killer class and Richt's recruiting foundation is going to pay off for years to come. Lock down SFL and our title count is going to increase... no doubt about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who ******* cares. Enjoy the win and quit being a doucher

He’s right I was at game so luckily I didn’t have to read ignorant posts like last week at FSU. For the fans on GameDay board who live in S Fl shut your mouths and go to the stadium. I drive 200 miles yet they stay home and complain.

I'll take Miami fans that complain and care over Miami fans that are also Duke/UNC/Kansas/Kentucky basketball fans.

fake fans are the ones that don't show up to the game to support the team...

Advertisement
Y'all are so quick to give up on this team. Too many posts in the early 3rd quarter about how we already lost

These fake bravado posts again..... Fans were ing because our team was ******* up in this game. It worked out in the end but our defense was getting bashed on the outside runs with loss of containment and missed tackles plus our offense was putrid because Rosier couldn’t hit a WR to save his life for the first quarter and a half. That doesn’t even take into account the clown play of the year with the onside kick. Lastly, whom ever is still a Miami fan is a real fan, we have sucked for over a decade, fake fans would have moved on by now.

Hey dumb asses, it’s the game day thread. The posts mostly flow with the emotion of the game. Some of the most accurate assessments of the team are in game day threads and not in the post game threads where everyone circle jerks themselves into not discussing some of the real flaws this team has.

Game day threads have always been like that.. did we get an influx of new people or something? Da **** is goin on around here, people complaining and thought policing every cotdam thing.. take that snowflake **** somewhere else..

Right anyone who has delusions about this being the 2001 Canes is smoking crack. This is the transition team to being back... learning how to win at all costs is something we lost a ways back. Lets get this team to the ACCCG and bring in this killer class and Richt's recruiting foundation is going to pay off for years to come. Lock down SFL and our title count is going to increase... no doubt about it.

This post here x 1000!

Something Alzuguery said on his postgame show rung a bell with me: there’s no Culture of Victory here. The kids here are Learning How To Win from Game to Game. All the Seniors Remember is blowing close games against FSU and Golden having ice cream breaks.

The Eighties teams and Butch’s teams had different cultures. Something has to be Re-Learned.

It will happen, but it will take time. Winning that game at FSU was VITAL in making these kids become young men who believe they can stay on the field with anyone. Today’s game was yet another step. Next week against Syracuse?

One game at a time.

Advertisement
Back