Fake Fans

Advertisement
I'll take Miami fans that complain and care over Miami fans that are also Duke/UNC/Kansas/Kentucky basketball fans.

I agree in principle but I’ll add my own addendum. Bītching, complaining, I get it. I was hard to be around during the losing streak last year. And there’s plenty to criticize this year, including the last game. It was far from perfect and too close for comfort.

But to me, the fake fans are the ones that come on here and post after post of bītching, complaining about anything and everything, but live in South Florida, and don’t attend a single fūcking game. To be honest that’s probably many or most of the posters on this board unless proven otherwise.

I'll take Miami fans that complain and care over Miami fans that are also Duke/UNC/Kansas/Kentucky basketball fans.

I agree in principle but I’ll add my own addendum. Bītching, complaining, I get it. I was hard to be around during the losing streak last year. And there’s plenty to criticize this year, including the last game. It was far from perfect and too close for comfort.

But to me, the fake fans are the ones that come on here and post after post of bītching, complaining about anything and everything, but live in South Florida, and don’t attend a single fūcking game. To be honest that’s probably many or most of the posters on this board unless proven otherwise.

AMEN TO THIS

Advertisement
Back