Fair and reasonable discussion on Coastal?

Advertisement
Ah crap. Last game is at Duke. Nov 27. We out!!

Was hoping that was at home.

Despite yesterday's joy-fest we'll go some variation of 4-4 in conference play

UVA W
at NC L
NC State L
at Pitt W
GT L
at FSU W
VT L
at Duke W

Despite yesterday's joy-fest we'll go some variation of 4-4 in conference play

UVA W
at NC L
NC State L
at Pitt W
GT L
at FSU W
VT L
at Duke W
No way we play that way with and ending win at Duke in the cold. Duke is a loss also. Unless it’s for bowl eligibility. Then maybe.

Advertisement
Seriously. There is a good chance Miami will not lose another game before we go to the ACCCG. Unfortunately this is how Manny gets an extension. I don’t trust this Board for a second.

That said, Go Canes!

With all due respect, why do we keep doing this to ourselves 🤦🏻‍♂️

Of the remaining games on the schedule we will get out coached easily 80% ^ & meet more determined foes week in week out.

That smells like a recipe for L’s

I pray I’m dead wrong, and my prayers haven’t been answered since 2000 ( beating FSU at Noon in the OB to snap their rein of tyranny ) regarding this U.

Advertisement
All of the teams have serious flaws. I expected Miami to be a lot better for sure. I haven't watched tape on Michigan State, but clearly King wasn't healthy and played pretty poorly. I'm not sure if the young quarterbacks are ready, but I still think Miami can go 6-2 or so in this ****** conference. The next two weeks will tell us a lot for sure. Go Canes!

Y’all haven’t learned yet?

It doesn’t matter how bad the coastal is. We’ve won it once. And if we win it means Manny sticks around. Luckily UVA will push our **** in

We could win out. It depends on how desperate Manny is to audition for his next job.

Of course, that’s how Blake gives him a ninety million dollar extension….,

Advertisement
Seriously. There is a good chance Miami will not lose another game before we go to the ACCCG. Unfortunately this is how Manny gets an extension. I don’t trust this Board for a second.

That said, Go Canes!
Good chance? I put it closer to a 0% chance. We are not a good football team.

Not mathematically but psychologically we may not recover. Team is fragile right now. A couple of wins next 2 weeks though builds momentum and good vibes in the locker room. The youth movement may be our saving grace. But something tells me Diaz reverts back to his losing ways.
Diaz is on death row now. If he’s stubborn and continues the same ole ****, the electric chair will put him, and us, out of our misery.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just knew there would be a thread about this and as usual it's like people never watch games or even understand football.
This team is perfectly built to get rolled by most of the ACC...just stop.
I'm all for the youth movement - but that won't magically solve everything that's wrong with this program.

Most people predict us to finnish 7-5/8-4, so please let's stop with any talk of running the table untill we can string at least 4 conference wins in a row. 8-4 could get us to Charlotte.

I don't believe Manny Diaz is getting fired this year unless the bottom falls off (5-7), so I will take a trip to the ACCCG against a beatable opponent this year

Advertisement
Back