Fair and reasonable discussion on Coastal?

Winning the Coastal is like a participation trophy.

miami_hurricanes_football_national_champions_banner_132135sma.jpg
True, but I will take that participation trophy in a heartbeat

Advertisement
"We can still win the coastal bro! Everything's in front of us"

GrouchyFavorableLarva-max-1mb.gif

Rinse repeat for the past decade

UNC 0-2
GT 1-1
Pitt 0-0
U 0-0
Vt 1-0
VA 0-2

Probably a week to early. But UNC seems to be out of it already. VA out. This is wide open.

If we lose to VA I say we are out.

VT win vs UNC no longer impressive and struggled with Richmond.

PITT lost to western MI. and has GT next week.
The good news is that the Canes can definitely win all these Coastal Division games—the bad news is that the Canes can easily lose all of these Coastal games too.

I am hopeful because it appears that the “run-it-back” gang will see their snap counts decrease as the season goes along.

Y’all haven’t learned yet?

It doesn’t matter how bad the coastal is. We’ve won it once. And if we win it means Manny sticks around. Luckily UVA will push our **** in
Diaz needs to continue to play McCloud, King, Jennings, Harris, Pope and Wiggins and lose enough games so they have no choice but to fire him.

Advertisement
Winning the Coastal is equivalent of being the tallest guy at the midget convention.
If the Coastal is ALL you win, yes.

You have to win the Coastal to get into the ACC Championship Game. You have to win the ACC Championship Game to stand a chance of getting in the Playoffs.

Diaz absolutely isn't the guy to get us there, but the next guy needs to target winning the Coastal each year as the absolute minimum.

I’ll take us backing into the ACC Championship if it still means Diaz & Blake are gone. If it’s going to save them, I’ll pass!
There's zero chance Diaz and James will be fired if we make it to the ACCCG.

There's zero chance Diaz and James will be fired if we make it to the ACCCG.
Yeah, I was saying that in the off chance (1 in a million) they go 7-5 & the rest of the league is so bad that they somehow win. Obviously not likely. I want change. What’s another year of not winning if it will lead to positive change in the end

Yeah, I was saying that in the off chance (1 in a million) they go 7-5 & the rest of the league is so bad that they somehow win. Obviously not likely. I want change. What’s another year of not winning if it will lead to positive change in the end
Full heel turn.

Lose to everyone but FSU is my goal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back