F$U Recruiting Class

We have the softest fanbase in college sports. You think on the Alabama board they're post about LSU class or the Auburn class.
Why would they? They are consistently at the top of recruiting classes and just had a record class.

Advertisement
Who, Milton?! I already posted that his completion percentage was under 50% and he took multiple sacks. He took advantage of a historically bad F$U defensive backfield for 3 good throws.

But Miami fans are going to keep building the McKenzie Milton Myth...
I’m looking beyond the stats tbh. Maybe I’m given him the benefit of the doubt with the injury. But I definitely feel like he’s a upgrade based on what they had. That Los still *** for them

Advertisement
Makes you wonder what our staff is doing? Yeah i get but the fact they’re recruiting so good off a losing season concerns me . Why aren’t we getting top commits is my question

Advertisement
same posts on FSU boards a few years ago writing Miami off as the next Pitt to have success in the 80s and then fade forever... Thinking UF, FSU, Miami will become perennially bad recruiting programs is ill informed. Accept that they will recruit well.

Clowns worried about FSU what's wrong with you, all they have is quarterback and corners, they have no good trench players committed on offense or defense in their class and you're worried

Advertisement
Clowns worried about FSU what's wrong with you, all they have is quarterback and corners, they have no good trench players committed on offense or defense in their class and you're worried

Who's worried about FSU? I think you just like using the word "clown".

Advertisement
I’m looking beyond the stats tbh. Maybe I’m given him the benefit of the doubt with the injury. But I definitely feel like he’s a upgrade based on what they had. That Los still *** for them

And that's the point. We've seen 100% healthy QBs get entirely shellshocked playing with better OLs that gave up a lot of sacks. I think that when every opponent gets to hit Milton for real, it's going to get real ugly real fast.

And I'm NOT making a judgment off of a couple drives in the first half of a "nobody hits the QB" spring scrimmage game.

Mack’s been letting that happen since Colt McCoy left

I always love these "Mack (or any coach) won't let that happen again". Did anyone actually watch the game? Sam Howell hit Josh Kaindoh, a Defensive End, in the chest with a pass and he returned it for a touchdown. That was Mack's fault?

UNC played a terrible first half and FSU got some incredibly lucky plays. You don't see defensive ends return interceptions for touchdowns very often. FSU also blocked two punts in the half. Don't see that happen often either. It was a fluky game, it happens. It's the reason why it's incredibly hard to go undefeated in college football, and maybe 1 team does it per year. You just don't play your best week in and week out.

FSU had about 120 yards of offense in the 2nd half and were outscored 21-0. Just a weird game. They happen.

I always love these "Mack (or any coach) won't let that happen again". Did anyone actually watch the game? Sam Howell hit Josh Kaindoh, a Defensive End, in the chest with a pass and he returned it for a touchdown. That was Mack's fault?

UNC played a terrible first half and FSU got some incredibly lucky plays. You don't see defensive ends return interceptions for touchdowns very often. FSU also blocked two punts in the half. Don't see that happen often either. It was a fluky game, it happens. It's the reason why it's incredibly hard to go undefeated in college football, and maybe 1 team does it per year. You just don't play your best week in and week out.

FSU had about 120 yards of offense in the 2nd half and were outscored 21-0. Just a weird game. They happen.

When I said Mack wont let that happen I meant he wont let them sleepwalk into a game like FSU again... your right everything went wrong for them that night.

I watched that game and just felt they thought it would be an easy W

Advertisement
Back