F ESPN, I Hope they all Catch AIDS

TheUBack

Taking a break
F ESPN. They're running a fa66ot hit piece about some geriatric **** names Wally Triplett. They're implying that Miami is racist and segregated and Penn State stands for inclusion. How about shtty Paterno protecting a freak he was paying to rape orphans. I want every ESPN employee and their loved ones to get raped by Sandusky.

Edit, Here's the video that made me so **** mad: 30 for 30 Shorts: We Are - ESPN Video

Last edited:
Advertisement
It certainly was not a great look for us, but you might be going a little extreme with the rape stuff.

Fugg ESPN..everyone putting us on Upset alert for the 3rd weekend in a row. I hope they keep picking against us

Advertisement
It certainly was not a great look for us, but you might be going a little extreme with the rape stuff.

Maybe I went a little hard. Just really ****ed me off to see Penn State (with all the evil shht they do) get a pat on the back for being civil rights leaders and whatever while Miami of all places, not even playing there, is painted as some Jim Crow.

I guarantee you South Florida is more diverse and progressive than Pennsyltucky. Why ESPN runs down our name for nonsense in the 40s makes me unspeakably angry.

Advertisement

Not a good look? It was the bleeping 1940s. Anyone with a brain (not the OP) can realize times have drastically changed since then.

Where were they when Alabama fans and students called jalen hurts just about every degrading term they could come up with to a black man because they didn't win the title last year?

Or, if we wanna stay on the topic of racial segregation, what about good ole SEC state Mississippi being the last state to abolish slavery.............in 2013...

Last edited:

Not a good look? It was the bleeping 1940s. Anyone with a brain (not the OP) can realize times have drastically changed since then.

Dude, of all the schools to pin racism on, they chose Miami? Not the SEC or Big 12? You serious bro? The fact that we were singled out, and not any other school says something. You want to suck off Kirk and the other joy boys go for it. They don't have our back, I'll tell you that.

Advertisement

Dude, of all the schools to pin racism on, they chose Miami? Not the SEC or Big 12? You serious bro? The fact that we were singled out, and not any other school says something. You want to suck off Kirk and the other joy boys go for it. They don't have our back, I'll tell you that.

They didn’t single us out you moron they told a truthful story. Just like they told a truthful story when they did all their reporting on sandusky when that heinous crime happened.

Maybe I went a little hard. Just really ****ed me off to see Penn State (with all the evil shht they do) get a pat on the back for being civil rights leaders and whatever while Miami of all places, not even playing there, is painted as some Jim Crow.

I guarantee you South Florida is more diverse and progressive than Pennsyltucky. Why ESPN runs down our name for nonsense in the 40s makes me unspeakably angry.

IN 1967, MIAMI WAS THE FIRST MAJOR DIVISION I UNIVERSITY SOUTH OF THE MASON-DIXON LINE TO GIVE A FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO A BLACK FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Ray Bellamy: A Miami Hurricane Trailblazer - University of Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
We back
639037e2c2ead8d6b821e1a020d9b920.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Miami had an impact in Wally Trippletts playing career and some of yall are hurt because you cant confront racism?

Some of yall are making it about us when it not.

Who cares?!?! It was back in 1944!!! Only a complete moron would hear that and infer that it somehow applied to the present day!!!

F ESPN. They're running a fa66ot hit piece about some geriatric **** names Wally Triplett. They're implying that Miami is racist and segregated and Penn State stands for inclusion. How about shtty Paterno protecting a freak he was paying to rape orphans. I want every ESPN employee and their loved ones to get raped by Sandusky.

Edit, Here's the video that made me so **** mad: 30 for 30 Shorts: We Are - ESPN Video
Thanks for starting this thread. It exposes you for a special kind of stupidity that i’ve created a club for. It’s called “ignore user”.

Advertisement
Back