F ESPN, I Hope they all Catch AIDS

This is a great sign though lol

8c47bb7ada0d910dd18dcbb9560bc0a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only good thing to come out of this thread.

Advertisement
Well for all those that thinks Herbie hates us he picked us to win...Dez must hate us now cause he picked Syracuse....

Origin of “We are Penn State” chant is a myth.

Even the people at Penn State know this.

The True Origin Of 'We Are Penn State' - Onward State

“I understand it’s become part of Penn State’s orientation for students.

It’s also not true.”

Please read.

EDIT: just saw someone already posted this article. The point remains, the origin story of the chant is a total myth.

Last edited:
F ESPN. They're running a fa66ot hit piece about some geriatric **** names Wally Triplett. They're implying that Miami is racist and segregated and Penn State stands for inclusion. How about shtty Paterno protecting a freak he was paying to rape orphans. I want every ESPN employee and their loved ones to get raped by Sandusky.

Edit, Here's the video that made me so **** mad: 30 for 30 Shorts: We Are - ESPN Video
Refusal to allow black players to play in 1946 in Miami not shocking. All southern states practiced segregation. At that time no black players played on the "white" teams in the south. Blacks did play at Grambling, Fl. A&M etc. The first southern team to have a black player was OUR TEAM, THE CANES. End of conversation. Don't be so thin skinned.

**** Penn State. I bet 1000$ on them tonight to try & jinx them. I can't ******* take it anymore.

Advertisement
Who cares?!?! It was back in 1944!!! Only a complete moron would hear that and infer that it somehow applied to the present day!!!

I agree with you 1000%, however I think you give too much credit to the majority of the population. I'm an administrator in the field of secondary education and can tell you, the majority of the population indeed has no common sense

I might suggest a lot of you stop tuning in to Espn...seems it ****es off a lot of you but you continue to watch.

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.They ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE!!

I hope they keep picking against us.People want to know if we are back.Not quite yet but people are starting to hate us again so we must be getting close.

Amen brother,, preach

Advertisement
Well for all those that thinks Herbie hates us he picked us to win...Dez must hate us now cause he picked Syracuse....

Nah Dez knows what he's doing. He knew the other guys would pick us and knew that we needed the motivation. He had us in the CFP he doesn't think we're gonna lose this game.

F ESPN. They're running a fa66ot hit piece about some geriatric **** names Wally Triplett. They're implying that Miami is racist and segregated and Penn State stands for inclusion. How about shtty Paterno protecting a freak he was paying to rape orphans. I want every ESPN employee and their loved ones to get raped by Sandusky.

Edit, Here's the video that made me so **** mad: 30 for 30 Shorts: We Are - ESPN Video
Grow up you ******* infant.

Advertisement
It certainly was not a great look for us, but you might be going a little extreme with the rape stuff.

True..PSU has recent racist stuff ON campus during the Paterno years. The black student union had to stage a sit in due to RACIST treatment on campus from the white student body.

I don’t understand why some people on this site get all butt hurt when ESPN or any media outlet has some thing negative to say about Miami. So fricken childish.

Advertisement
Miami in the 1940's and 50's was still a part of the segregated south. That was prior to the influx of Cuban refugees which really kickstarted the vibrant multiculturalism Miami is now known for. It shouldn't surprise anyone that this stuff happened, Miami at that time was a true city of the south.

Grew up in Hollywood in the 80s. Ni66er was common language. Nothing to see here.

Miami in the 1940's and 50's was still a part of the segregated south. That was prior to the influx of Cuban refugees which really kickstarted the vibrant multiculturalism Miami is now known for. It shouldn't surprise anyone that this stuff happened, Miami at that time was a true city of the south.

Grew up in Hollywood in the 80s. Ni66er was common language. Nothing to see here.

2017 and it probably is still status quo

If inclusion means allowing children to get molested then yes they are the poster child for inclusion in higher education.

BTW...lets stop with the weekly ESPN hates us threads...the fact is that the more we win...the more hate we will get. I love it. because despite the opinions of others....6-0 is not opinion, its fact.

suck on that haters.

Advertisement
Back