Expected visitor list for ND

Advertisement
I've never been a believer that one game has that much impact on recruiting, but ****...

I've never been a believer that one game has that much impact on recruiting, but ****...

Can't ignore this game or that list. Name another program that wouldn't love that type of turnout? The stadium will be packed, couldn't ask for a better atmosphere for a recruit.

We gonna have to open up a whole new section for the recruits to sit in. This is just **** amazing

What Schwartz coming for? He was all Gaytors a month ago, if we gone invite any class 18 WRs they better be studs.

Lol. He's dying to be a cane and we won't offer him, pete's been saying that the last year. You HAVE to invite him in order to keep his school and the community happy. Can't ignore people like Golden did!!

We got a track scholarship for him lmaoooo

That’s true. Track team has some studs coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

It'd the feeling here I mean even if you hate UM you know down here that this is a history making game and if we win many kids who leave will wish they were here. You can't make up an atmosphere and passion that we have here right now

Advertisement
Mannnnnnn, hope we put on a show Saturday. I hope the Rock becomes defeaning. I wanna see our boys rocking TO chains, writing on white boards, dancing.....it's time everyone, that includes high profiled recruits, to start taking notice of why every single program bit our style and why all NFL personnel came to Miami to scout NFL talent b/c we dominated the NFL. I can't tell u how juiced I am for Saturday.

Rells you coming? I️ got a spot at my tailgate for you

Wish bro; my frat out in Miramar had it all set up for this game, but my wife is hella sick brody. Love my Canes and this was pre-planned, but not leaving the wife behind in her condition right now.

Mannnnnnn, hope we put on a show Saturday. I hope the Rock becomes defeaning. I wanna see our boys rocking TO chains, writing on white boards, dancing.....it's time everyone, that includes high profiled recruits, to start taking notice of why every single program bit our style and why all NFL personnel came to Miami to scout NFL talent b/c we dominated the NFL. I can't tell u how juiced I am for Saturday.

Wish bro; my frat out in Miramar had it all set up for this game, but my wife is hella sick brody. Love my Canes and this was pre-planned, but not leaving the wife behind in her condition right now.

Got you my dude. Prayers up.

Advertisement
Patrick Joyner will attend
**** this guy. He is trolling us. He is all FSU. I would not have given him a ticket

Lol. Acting like the staff isn't both smarter and more knowledgeable of his situation. Trust them.

And even if he does stick with the Noles, would you rather we rolled over and let Bama take guys like Jeudy and FSU take guys like Joyner without all-out-warfare? No ******* way. Make Satan and Jimboy roll their rocks uphill.

Can’t wait. Should be a blast.

Is Avantae Williams coming with down with you guys?

I was wondering the same? Cuz I haven't heard much about the kid lately

Probably because he goes to IMG

I thought he went to Deland High? I grew up in Orange CIty and went to Deland HS and that is what I had heard. Did he transfer?

Edit: Just used google and saw he transferred.

Advertisement

Got you my dude. Prayers up.

Appreciate u as always Dub.

Patrick Joyner will attend

Z, appreciate u keeping us up to date. Honestly, I don't think you or [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] get enough credit for keeping us up on game w ur outside subscriptions and also twitter verse.

Advertisement
Back