Expected visitor list for ND

Bonitto will be there

Where you hearing this? 247 has him going to Oklahoma along with Chatfiled this weekend.

Bonitto tweeted himself that he'll be at the Miami game this weekend.

Got it.

https://247sports.com/college/miami...iting-Miami-Oklahoma-and-Ohio-State-110112479

Oklahoma has six official visitors slated for the weekend and that list is expected to grow by kickoff for Saturday night’s top 10 showdown with TCU.

Top247 defensive end Abdul-Malik McClain, four-star defensive end Andrew Chatfield, Top247 linebacker Nik Bonitto and Top247 linebacker Christopher Oats are those making their way to Norman not already committed to the Sooners.

From that group. Oklahoma is looking to flip McClain from UCLA as they are in dire need of pass rushers this cycle. Chatfield comes in considered an OU longshot and Miami lean, but two weekends ago the Big 12 power looked like a long-shot for Brendan Radley-Hiles – now they’re considered the favorite. Bonitto has been big on Louisville for much of the process with several teammates committed to the Cardinals. He’s a coveted target for Oklahoma as a linebacker recruit that can also get after the passer. It wouldn’t be surprising to see them make a move with Oats as well.

Advertisement
I would expect 2019 commit Derick Hunter to be there, last I talked to his dad both of them are coming down for this game. Will be the 1st game pops makes it to this year and he has been waiting all season for it.

Bonitto will be there

Where you hearing this? 247 has him going to Oklahoma along with Chatfiled this weekend.

Bonitto tweeted himself that he'll be at the Miami game this weekend.

Got it.

https://247sports.com/college/miami...iting-Miami-Oklahoma-and-Ohio-State-110112479

Oklahoma has six official visitors slated for the weekend and that list is expected to grow by kickoff for Saturday night’s top 10 showdown with TCU.

Top247 defensive end Abdul-Malik McClain, four-star defensive end Andrew Chatfield, Top247 linebacker Nik Bonitto and Top247 linebacker Christopher Oats are those making their way to Norman not already committed to the Sooners.

From that group. Oklahoma is looking to flip McClain from UCLA as they are in dire need of pass rushers this cycle. Chatfield comes in considered an OU longshot and Miami lean, but two weekends ago the Big 12 power looked like a long-shot for Brendan Radley-Hiles – now they’re considered the favorite. Bonitto has been big on Louisville for much of the process with several teammates committed to the Cardinals. He’s a coveted target for Oklahoma as a linebacker recruit that can also get after the passer. It wouldn’t be surprising to see them make a move with Oats as well.

Awkward

https://twitter.com/nikkkkbonitto/status/928039529000382464

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are all the recruits field level or is there a recruit section in the stadium?

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

Where is Hightower and the IMG kids going this weekend?

Sr. Day at img. Same time as the game.

whats up man. what were your thought on the vtech game?

I thought as usual out defense carried us. But all the same i was impressed by the overall game rosier put together. Its be great to do without the picks. But honestly his job is to put us in a position to score regularly & to sustain drives. Her finally did that by using his legs like he's supposed to. A ten yard scramble is just as good as a completion. Its a first down all the same. If he can come oty like that again but spread the ball around a lil more we win this game. And the few people i speak to all know ive been said i thought tech and nd mollywhop us if he can't step up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back