Expected visitor list for ND

Advertisement
Advertisement
What Schwartz coming for? He was all Gaytors a month ago, if we gone invite any class 18 WRs they better be studs.

Advertisement
The QB Williams better have the red carpet laid out. If pulls this off it will be one **** of a recruiting job. Williams is one of the top QB's in the country and will fit Richts offense perfectly.

What Schwartz coming for? He was all Gaytors a month ago, if we gone invite any class 18 WRs they better be studs.

Lol. He's dying to be a cane and we won't offer him, pete's been saying that the last year. You HAVE to invite him in order to keep his school and the community happy. Can't ignore people like Golden did!!

Advertisement
‘20 DE Samuel Anaele and ‘19 RB Glover Cook are going

Advertisement
Mannnnnnn, hope we put on a show Saturday. I hope the Rock becomes defeaning. I wanna see our boys rocking TO chains, writing on white boards, dancing.....it's time everyone, that includes high profiled recruits, to start taking notice of why every single program bit our style and why all NFL personnel came to Miami to scout NFL talent b/c we dominated the NFL. I can't tell u how juiced I am for Saturday.

Lol. He's dying to be a cane and we won't offer him, pete's been saying that the last year. You HAVE to invite him in order to keep his school and the community happy. Can't ignore people like Golden did!!

We got a track scholarship for him lmaoooo

Mannnnnnn, hope we put on a show Saturday. I hope the Rock becomes defeaning. I wanna see our boys rocking TO chains, writing on white boards, dancing.....it's time everyone, that includes high profiled recruits, to start taking notice of why every single program bit our style and why all NFL personnel came to Miami to scout NFL talent b/c we dominated the NFL. I can't tell u how juiced I am for Saturday.

Rells you coming? I️ got a spot at my tailgate for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back