Expected Early Enrollees, as of Dec. 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Including the EE's last year and this year (including transfers), we've basically turned over half the roster in a matter of 12 months, with much higher caliber talent IMO

Franklin and Haye are interesting. Franklin told 247 and Rivals a different story, 24 hours apart, then attributed it to confusion about his school's ceremony. His Coach says they are both signing in December. School has a ceremony in February for all athletes.

Advertisement
Franklin and Haye are interesting. Franklin told 247 and Rivals a different story, 24 hours apart, then attributed it to confusion about his school's ceremony. His Coach says they are both signing in December. School has a ceremony in February for all athletes.

My first thought when I read those quotes was that people were getting getting confused by what he was saying. Kids sign in December and participate in their school's February signing day events every year

Advertisement
A lot of the catholic schools require theology credits which can’t be done online or over the summer. Doesn’t apply to Champagnat because let’s be honest....it’s barely a school.

James Williams May play for heritage but could be attending American academy. He’s also attended multiple schools so he likely hasn’t gotten ahead on credits for that reason alone.

Time to get the private school boys to apply for that pubby school degree.

Advertisement
I am not well educated on the history of early enrollees, but I doubt we had so many in the past, right?

Advertisement
Back