Expected Early Enrollees, as of Dec. 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought chaminade was one of our strongholds? Any impact of this and the guys next year? I hope Franklin and Haye get comfortable and lock this back down.

if we are reading Cribby right and not overreacting, there have to be other external factor$ at work with both. Who the **** could honestly be on the fence after how this season has gone and how much the team has improved from the start of the season until now?

if we are reading Cribby right and not overreacting, there have to be other external factor$ at work with both. Who the **** could honestly be on the fence after how this season has gone and how much the team has improved from the start of the season until now?
Franklin has always seemed a little wishy-washy and as if he was waiting for a certain offer. Kind of like Crowley or whoever the RB was from Jacksonville that decommitted and went to Ohio State. Haye seems to have come out of left field, especially factoring in some of what the other insiders on the board have said about him.

Advertisement
Holley was playing, Blisset back at DT, JHH, and you still have Nesta, LT, and Miller coming back. Roberts too plus Q. Williams. He might see no PT for a while.

thats what I’m thinking. He may have a offer to a smaller school that he could see the field quicker and he is mulling the decision. Who knows at this point so close to signing day.

Advertisement
Ryan Rodriguez, Jabari Ismael, Malik Curtis, Allan Haye, Thad Franklin and James Williams not expected to enroll early

Advertisement
14 of the current 20 commits are expected to be early enrollees, per 247:

Offense:
-WR Romello Brinson
- WR Brashard Smith
- WR Jacolby George
- OG Laurence Seymore
- OT Michael McLaughlin
- TE Elijah Arroyo
- TE Kahlil Brantley

Defense:
- DT Leonard Taylor