Expectations going forward?

Advertisement
Because you'll be potentially implementing two new systems with a multiple new coaches.

If the staff decide to play younger more talented guys, you'll lose more games based on mistakes of inexperience.

JJ took a national championship team and went 8-4 the next year. Year 3 is when he was playing in the NC.

These are some of the reasons people have tempered expectations year 1. Year 2 should be division champ and year 3 play off bound.

I understand what you're saying....I just completely disagree.

You're intititled to believe and accept regression BUT given our investment a backward step, even in year 1, would be MIND BOGGLING

A good coach can make changes on the fly. He's already stated that the offense is not going to change. The defense only way to go is up.

IMO it's just nonsensical to expect Christobal to give us a performance, even considering the potential problems you mention, worse than the one that got Manny fired.

So we simply disagree.

Last edited:
my expectation is that Mario comes to Miami and wins a national title(or three) and consistently is in the running to win the ACC.

Bottom line, that's what he is coming to do. That's his own expectation. Now the administration is playing big-time college football

Rome was not built in a day -- but day one in building this has begun

Advertisement
Back